1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Any big difference between DFGT and G27?

Discussion in 'Sim Racing Hardware' started by Sergio Goncalves, Jan 17, 2012.

1. I'm planning to buy some new simracing hardware, but i don't know if i should buy a g27 (wheel and pedals) or just Clubsport pedals...keeping with the DFGT wheel. What you guys think?!
  2. On the outside, G27 has a better quality feel to it, better pedals, H-shifter. I saw some FFB differences being mentioned, but no clue about that.

If you don't mind the plastic feel of your DFGT, and don't need the shifter, I'd go for the Clubsports.
    • Like Like x 2
  3. Like Senad says, we have a number of members here who use DFGT + CSP's very effectively ;)
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Hmmm. I was a long time DFGT user and while it is a very good wheel I would rather have the G27 with a Nixim brake.

That said I do love my CSP's :D
    • Like Like x 1
  5. If money is an issue, then just get the CSP's. If you have the extra cash, get a wheel from them as well.
    • Like Like x 1
  6. New wheel won´t make you faster. Pedals will.
    • Like Like x 4
  7. true story. i have a DFGT and a G27 @ home and i noticed a diffrence in speed just since i got the CSPs.
    • Like Like x 1
  8. Thanks!
    One last question, CSR Elite pedals isn't a smarter option?Since im going to use a logitech wheel(taking no advantage of ABS)...and the price difference is 50€
  9. Get the CSP's, its worth the extra $50 in build quality, and contactless sensors etc ;)
    • Like Like x 1
  10. Yup i agree with Brian here unless you really really want to run GT-style layout on your pedals.
    • Like Like x 1