1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Any analyser for GSC ?

Discussion in 'Stock Car Extreme' started by Eric Bergeron, Dec 30, 2012.

1. Eric Bergeron

Eric Bergeron
    Premium Member

Hi and an Happy new year for every buddies !

I am looking for an analyser software like motec i2 or a similar one in the easiest way to operate with GSC2012

Anybody knows a software like that ?

Thanks ! :rolleyes:

2. the rF1 motec plugin works with GSC 2012

3. Patrick Giranthon

Patrick Giranthon
    Premium Member

Motec I2 works with GSC.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Eric Bergeron

Eric Bergeron
    Premium Member

thank you , i will try it !

5. Marian Zelenka

Marian Zelenka
    The downforce is strong with this one.

Try also "XD" plugin or "GSC dynhud" for some in-game telemetry.

6. Eric Bergeron

Eric Bergeron
    Premium Member

thank you ! i will check

7. +1

I'm using this. I don't like any hud crap in my screen while driving. I have Motec installed to other pc and data folder in my sim pc shared to homegroup. 19" screen next to my simrig. So easy to check motec after every stint.

• Like Like x 2
  8. Eric Bergeron

Eric Bergeron
    Premium Member

9. Are you using rFactor EOAA MoTeC profile V1.00? I'm not at my simrig atm so can't check if that profile contains what you need. But that's the one I'm using and it seems to give accurate readings.

Download profile here.

I haven't messed with my realfeel.ini as all cars feels pretty good with default values.

10. Marian Zelenka

Marian Zelenka

Any GSC profile for motec? There was some GTR2 when I was driving Race07, but it wasn't useful for damper reading. I never knew if I set dampers properly because I got wrong colors. So setup guide I was following wasn't much helpful.

Eric Bergeron I've used it just a few times for offline testing so don't know about any problems with it in online races. I don't want to be distracted during race anyway.

11. Eric Bergeron

Eric Bergeron
    Premium Member

• Like Like x 1
  12. You might want to read this, if you haven't already, before you start to mess with ffb.

• Like Like x 1
  13. Eric Bergeron

Eric Bergeron
    Premium Member

thank you for this link , very interresting ! It is exactly the explication i was looking for !
    :D:thumbsup:

• Like Like x 1
  14. Marian Zelenka

Marian Zelenka

Does someone have this file?

rFactorDAQPluginSetup_1.3.2.zip

Can't download it from anywhere or the file was corrupted.

Oh well, even project file can't be downloaded from here:

http://vraceroom.com.br/?p=697

I've just installed Motec sw and I'm stucked.

15. Bram

Bram
    Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

I always wonder, what do you use this kind of software for as you really don't need it to setup your car properly.

16. Maybe not needed but it's fun to use. Plus I'm interested that kind of stuff. Simracing to me has always been as much setup making as driving. Motec adds some realism to that. Must say that I don't use it as much with GSC as I used to use it with GTR2.

17. Marian Zelenka

Marian Zelenka

Bram Hengeveld I'm mostly interested in ride height and want to see if I could tune dampers better. I've been using Motec for a while in Race 07. I'm not as fast with default setups as I'm with custom. GSC base setups are great, but still can't nail some tracks so it got me interested again.