Answer in a different language

• Deleted member 161052

Dette thread...stadigvæk i live, mayyyyn... :p

You need to answer in a DIFFERENT language mate :D

Dutch people do learn german at schools, right? If i know the context and see dutch text written i can understand it a bit, similarities in the languages.

While Bayrisch... Hehe

Ok, without translator and without knowing anthying about the dutch language (just interpreting my german into it and translating into english)

I learn dutch, german and english, i also do have the possibility to learn greek, latin, french and chinese. Well, this is way too much work :D

Ik leer nederlands, duits en engels, en had ook nog de mogelijkheid om grieks, latijn, frans en chinees te leren. Maar dat is teveel werk :D

Ich lerne Niederländisch, Deutsch und Englisch und habe auch noch die Möglichkeit Griechisch, Latein, Französisch und Chinesisch zu lernen. Aber das ist zuviel Arbeit :D

I learn dutch, german and english, i also do have the possibility to learn greek, latin, french and chinese. Well, this is way too much work :D

--

Comapring these... If i do have the context i can translate dutch without knowing it with my german and english knowledge. Kinda nice (not everything but a bit...) Interesting imo.

Different language.....

Jambon e fromage?

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back