1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

[AnE] Racing open for driver recruitment

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Keith Ettles, Feb 14, 2010.

1. Hi racers

[AnE] racing are currently looking for new drivers to join our team. We are mostly UK based although we have members from Holland and Germany also. We have our own server which runs GTR Evo, rfactor GTR 2, as well as teamspeak and our own website. We have a team in the following RD leagues - F1 (GTR Evo), Endurance Series (rfactor) and V8 Supercars (rfactor) as well as having a team in the STC.We also setup our own leagues for [AnE] drivers also. All we ask is that your over 18, friendly and enjoy racing.If you interested head over to see sig link :biggrin:
  2. Kevin Ascher

Kevin Ascher
    #47 Roaring Pipes Maniacs

I am not interested in joining at all but may I ask why you have to be over 18 to join your team?
  3. AnE are a great bunch of guy's the racing is fun, there league's are very good aswell.

4. We have had issues with younger drivers causing alot of disruption. That and some of our members spout such foul language at times ;)
  5. Omer Said

Omer Said
    Weresloth Staff Premium Member

Are you taking repairmen ? :)
  6. I need a good repair man. I seem to brake more cars whilst racing than I manage to finish a race in.
  7. if Omer repairs it it will brake already in the pit *hides and covers*
  8. Omer Said

Omer Said
    Weresloth Staff Premium Member

Actually you are admiring me Micheal. I was thinking worse lol
  9. Ross Balfour

Ross Balfour
    #99 | Roaring Pipes Maniacs

I just have to LOL at this :p
  10. Sounds interesting, turns 18 in the summer :)
  11. Niels your welcome to come over to AnE site and talk to us about joining, just register on the forums there
  12. Also just having fun? i'm currently participating in a danish league :).
    - Actually thought the AnE racers where "dead", saw you had servers in the 06 game :smile:
  13. lol no were very much alive, and yes for fun also, our new league will be starting in a few weeks time (Honda Civic Cup for rfactor was the most voted for) as our FSOne league has 3 rounds left.
  14. I'm very interested then.. :)
    Where do i sign up? :D (any fee?)
  15. just head over to the site and register on our forums. Make a small introduction about yourself and one of the admions will give you passwords for server and TS