1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

PC Andretti F1 Simulator equipped with Assetto Corsa

Discussion in 'Assetto Corsa' started by RaceDepartment, Dec 5, 2012.

1. RaceDepartment

RaceDepartment
    Administrator Staff

Bram Hengeveld submitted a new blog post:

Andretti F1 Simulator equipped with Assetto Corsa

Continue reading the Original Blog Post

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 13, 2013
    • Like Like x 1
  2. WoW that's how my face was when I first started Sim Racing :roflmao:

3. Gonna buy a lottery ticked, i'll be back soon!

4. kelaroost

kelaroost
    @ Simberia @Simberia

lol @ the helmet.
    thats just daft.

5. kelaroost

kelaroost
    @ Simberia @Simberia

Imagine having 360 degree screen that circles you completely but it all gets used for you rotate in the center as you turn.
    but allso the image rotates with you, would take some clever calibration to pull it off.
    I think the future with the virtual world sim would be better using them old head sets they had in the early days.

6. kelaroost

kelaroost
    @ Simberia @Simberia

7. kelaroost

kelaroost
    @ Simberia @Simberia

Love to try this out.

8. those tyres are so huge! :confused:

9. kelaroost

kelaroost
    @ Simberia @Simberia

lol i bet that guy has a bottle of drinking water piped through into his helmet aswell..

10. Haha, that's me in the helmet.

• Like Like x 2
  11. kelaroost

kelaroost
    @ Simberia @Simberia

:O_o:

12. Didn't know my brother was into sim racing. :confused:

Mod-edit: so sorry Luke, fixed :)

13. What a damn noob- crashed in the first corner- i could drive better while asleep, free your seat for someone who can drive normal.

14. Bram

Bram
    Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

So people that sit in a simulator for once or twice should immediately drive on the highest possible level otherwise they are called noobs and have to be ridiculed?

Exactly attitudes like this is one of the reasons why sim racing is not growing like it should.

• Like Like x 3
  15. mikel: tsk tsk tsk ,talk about a dumb comment,my dinner fork has more brains then you

16. Yes. I can make better comments while asleep.

Now I'll start Googling for a pixelwix screen, ignoring the fact that no way it will ever fit my budget.

Oh, and Bram, could you mod your avatar in AC? Would love to race it :)

17. Well the screen is probably dirt cheap (hmm, maybe not so much, but after all, is just a curved white panel). The software seems to be 300 up to thousands of dollars, plus the projectors.

18. Looks fantastic :cool:

19. Looks a great option for a sim racing screen, but from the vid, appears to suffer from some serious warping at times.

If you're paying top dollar for one of those, you want it warp free at least.

20. Either a black hole materialised close to them or that's you tubes screen shake stabilizer at work , making everything appear as if you munched mushrooms before watching the video.

These curved screens are awesome you don't get any warping there are multiple software and hardware solutions that make it not only seamless with 2-3 projectors but fixes the images so its not distorted.