It's have given me some work but enjoying it.
Repsol Civic

upload_2016-4-5_12-28-10.png

upload_2016-4-5_12-30-28.png

I´m slow too...;)

Can i ask you, how do you manage to paint the headlights?

And by the way, it's a nice work. You will put this to download, right?:thumbsup:

There is a Template for this model. So you just paint on it and make sure your alpha layer has white where you paint so it shows up properly

I'm sorry, i am just beginning to paint now, and, how do you change the aplha layer??
I tried to do this (paint the head lights) in others templates but never figured out.

Like on that one:

Attachments

• 2016-04-02.png
    2016-04-02.png
    302.5 KB · Views: 264
havent tried the templates but looks like layer 17 in the layer preview in your photo. the darker it is, the less reflective the according part will be in game

I was checking it out and noticed that the headlights come separated from the body templates in the Super V8, but didn't find them in the Mini or the Opala ones.

I'm sorry, i am just beginning to paint now, and, how do you change the aplha layer??
I tried to do this (paint the head lights) in others templates but never figured out.

Like on that one:

Never tried to paint this one.

But if you cant paint this part in the circle, its simple

probably the layer you use to paint your car is under the layer of the black part, so the paint is there but hiden by a layer up him, so need to create a layer over the layer content this part and its will be good

Never tried to paint this one.

But if you cant paint this part in the circle, its simple

probably the layer you use to paint your car is under the layer of the black part, so the paint is there but hiden by a layer up him, so need to create a layer over the layer content this part and its will be good

Yes i tried it, but when i apply the alpha layer it becomes grey, and thus not appear in-game.

I was sick since few days so now i was able to finish Lotus 107B. I'm not satisfy only because i wasnt able to find every sponsor for it.... so btw every car i will release, each template ( with the skin, not a plain one) will be provide, so anyone after that will be able to touch it up or made a specific skin from a specific event.

Alessandro Zanardi
2917.jpg

Johnny Herbert
3017.jpg

I was sick since few days so now i was able to finish Lotus 107B. I'm not satisfy only because i wasnt able to find every sponsor for it.... so btw every car i will release, each template ( with the skin, not a plain one) will be provide, so anyone after that will be able to touch it up or made a specific skin from a specific event.

Alessandro Zanardi
2917.jpg

Johnny Herbert
3017.jpg
I actually have built the 1:24th scale Tamiya model for this car, i could probably tell you what the sponsors are assuming my model has them.

Latest News

What is the reason for your passion for sim racing?

• Watching real motorsport

Votes: 440 69.7%
  • Physics and mechanics

Votes: 273 43.3%
  • Competition and adrenaline

Votes: 292 46.3%
  • Practice for real racing

Votes: 129 20.4%
  • Community and simracers

Votes: 172 27.3%
Back