AMS Modding - Requests

After seeing a pic in the FOM fiasco thread, Japanese Super Formula with the Dallara SF14 would be AWESOME.
Super_Formula_Fuji1-0044.jpg
hondaa1.jpg

So this morning i have managed to stumble upon the F1 1975 mod for rfactor

I've converted it over to AMS, and its truly beautiful even without the AMS shaders etc etc, the cockpits are to an extremely high standard the physics are brilliant. However!! I am having trouble with the wet weather tyres. When driving they seem to flicker back and forth between wet and dry...is there anyone out there that could fix this or come up with a solution for the problem. I know my way around the files and how to edit them, so if you have a solution or idea let me know, seriously, you must try it, its a great mod...and if converted correctly to AMS would be a fantastic addition :)

Is anyone working on Autopolis? I could use some more Asian tracks.
Heard the track was capable of hosting a Formula One race but didn't actually have one. I'd love to try them out there. (as much as I'm not a Formula nut like everyone else here is)

The helmets were saved in Dx1 for SCE but must now be saved in Dx5 for AMS. You also need an alpha layer! Not a full white alpha. Either take the karts helmet (that already had that layer in SCE) or use the alpha layer from an original car, and save in Dx5.

I'd like to request Machwerk, please :notworthy:

Machwerk would be great! If it even could be updated a bit in the visual department this would be a blast!

And since the "big three" of sims each got their own version of the Nordschleife recently I feel a bit depressed that there's nothing on the horizon up to AMS's standards ... or is it? :cry:

The VLM stuff would be great as well, Mid-Ohio much preferred. :cool:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back