• "Slow and steady finishes the race. Fast and steady wins the race." - Sean Rogers.
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

AMS Modding - Cars (Work in progress)

Discussion in 'Automobilista Mods' started by RaceDepartment, Jan 29, 2016.

1. Daiivin407

Daiivin407

Ratings:
    +72
    Any angel doing the Cruze 2017 new look for the Stock Car?

Attached Files:

2. Paulo Gomes

Paulo Gomes

Ratings:
    +178
    There are some rumors that reiza will do the new 2017 Cruze ;)

• Like Like x 3
  3. SAGY31

SAGY31

Ratings:
    +0
    "Semi new series" could also be the new Metalmoro JLM AJR.

With the new addition of Yahuarcocha race track they announced there's a youtube video of an endurance event.

It's probably more likely we'll get the Cruze, but I wouldn't completely write off the possibility of JLM AJR.

4. Daiivin407

Daiivin407

Ratings:
    +72
    Let's wait

5. Subpar Shanty

Subpar Shanty

Ratings:
    +11
    I've been testing these f1 mods to make sure all the cars work, I'll start posting them as soon as I'm finished. I'm guessing the etiquette on giving credit goes to the original modder for the rfactor mod? Still if there is a moderator in here am I allowed to post these f1 mods in the mods/cars section?

6. hummer444

hummer444

Ratings:
    +620
    Almost finished with updating the Scirocco Cup mod, to work with latest AMS version.

Driver arms in cockpit view added, and new LCD display with more info on it. Driverarms on/off can be chosen in showroom. Moving arms on outside cams always visible.
    Also new RCD (talent) files with latest entries from Reiza implemented, AI improvements, sounds resampled to 44.100 MHz to work with new PostFx sounds, and other minor changes.
    EDIT: Gear ratios revised and also 2 final drive settings, so now possible to do tracks like Monza and Spa (long straights) without reaching the limiter too early..
    Release will be soon;)
    STW1.jpg
    STW2.jpg
    STW3.jpg

Last edited: Jun 22, 2017
    • Love Love x 8
    • Like Like x 4
    • Wow Wow x 2
  7. hummer444

hummer444

Ratings:
    +620
    Next project: Ferrari F430 GTC, which already appeared in GSC Extreme as part of the Ferrari vs Porsche mod. With permission from Patrick Giranthon to bring this car to AMS and update it with AMS features. We both did work on this car together when released for GSC Extreme. As Patrick is busy with tracks i will do this car. Porsche 997 RSR will follow in future;)

430gtc.jpg

• Love Love x 12
    • Like Like x 6