• "Auto racing began 5 minutes after the second car was built." - Henry Ford
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dear Guest. Follow RaceDepartment on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, Steam and YouTube.

AMS HistorX mod....anyone know where I can get this?

Discussion in 'Automobilista' started by Jeff Huber, Nov 3, 2017.

1. Jeff Huber

Jeff Huber
    Premium

Ratings:
    +147
    I was away from the sim thing for most the summer , and the mod came out during that time , but it seemed to of just disappeared. Most all the info I could dig up were old , non-functional DL links to Tinshed and Xtremefactor....but to no avail. Not sure if the mod broke some rules , or the creators just decided to stop sharing it or what? I'd like to get my hands on this great mod , as it looks incredible. Can someone share a link with me here , or possibly send me a message? Would be very much appreciated!

• Like Like x 1
  2. Rupe Wilson

Rupe Wilson
    rFactor Senior Club Manager Staff Premium

Ratings:
    +6,680
    As far as im aware the mod did not have permission to be converted to AMS from rf1..
    So please do not post links on the forum to it..

3. Jeff Huber

Jeff Huber
    Premium

Ratings:
    +147
    Ah crap , I didn't know that. There really wasn't much info on it that I could find. I just saw some videos on youtube and thought I'd ask. Thanks Rupe!

4. Naish

Naish
    Premium

Ratings:
    +13
    I am also curious.

5. DaVeX↯

DaVeX↯
    Premium

Ratings:
    +378
    I remember there was a post on HistorX Facebook page but not sure about this maybe it is worth a check...

• Like Like x 1
  6. roguk

roguk

Ratings:
    +7

7. roguk

roguk

Ratings:
    +7
    I had no problem downloading this great mod and works fine, just a few pics.

Attached Files:

8. Naish

Naish
    Premium

Ratings:
    +13
    Can you point us the way where to download it?

9. DaVeX↯

DaVeX↯
    Premium

Ratings:
    +378
    ...maybe a PM would be better...

10. Jeff Huber

Jeff Huber
    Premium

Ratings:
    +147
    I did end up finding this last night. I DL'd it just to check it out. I'm not sure if I'll keep it as of yet. The zip file is around 5.3gb's , which is huge , but it unzips to a whopping 11gb's. There is definitely a crazy amount of content in there. It would probably take a year just to drive and test all the cars in that mod , pretty crazy.

It does seem a little buggy , but that may be because I have other mods in that specific version of AMS. I had a few weird game crashes , and my steering wheel go nuts. Honestly , I'm not sure I'll keep it , as there are a lot of better modded cars out there and they are not up to anything like the Reiza standards. ( just my opinion )

11. Marc Collins

Marc Collins

Ratings:
    +158