American team planning F1 entry

OK little summary :2008 top 5-3 (one win)
top10-7
top 20-8(two not finn.)

Total starts 65- Win-1 Top5-11 T10-36 Pole-3 LapsL-84 TT Finish-53

Earning's 3.201.315 Dollar's

Fore a Lady in a Male dominate world it's not a bad result I sink?

Hans
and not bad looking
08_danica-patrick_behind_23.jpg

Your stats are a little off. You gotta count her win and 3 podiums seperatly from her other "top 5" results. So 7 top 5's. :)

It's not bad for a lady and she's good looking to :).. But it's lightyears away from F1 and that was my point. I can't believe some people thinks she is good enough for Formula one. Just looking at her stats tells me she clearly is not.

Hehe, no she has not had an F1 test allready, atleast i'm pretty sure she has not.

I think that even IF an F1 car would suit her like a glove it wont magically make her so much better that she would have to become to stand a chans in F1. There are so many much better drivers out there i would even think about her if i was giving away an F1 seat...

Don't get me wrong i have nothing against her. She seems very nice but i'm just realistic about her F1 dreams :)

OK little summary :2008 top 5-3 (one win)
top10-7
top 20-8(two not finn.)

Total starts 65- Win-1 Top5-11 T10-36 Pole-3 LapsL-84 TT Finish-53

Earning's 3.201.315 Dollar's

Fore a Lady in a Male dominate world it's not a bad result I sink?

Hans
and not bad looking
View attachment 10312

I do, it's a very poor result. She is in one of the best teams, has a massive weight advantage over all the men (she's only 48KG!!), yet can only pull off one win (which was in very lucky circumstances).

It's not allways about stats either, you never know an F1 car might suit her more then an Indy car, who knows, didn't she have a F1 test not long ago though?

I really, really doubt that. She is even worse on road courses than she is on ovals!!

Anyway does anyone really think USF1 will come about?

I for one don't.

Your stats are a little off. You gotta count her win and 3 podiums seperatly from her other "top 5" results. So 7 top 5's. :)

It's not bad for a lady and she's good looking to :).. But it's lightyears away from F1 and that was my point. I can't believe some people thinks she is good enough for Formula one. Just looking at her stats tells me she clearly is not.

Niklas it was more a reaction on the post from Sean Vohs,she did a better job then he thinks she did.
But I agree that F1 is to high, there ware more Indy drivers that did F1 most of them did not succeed ,bud the other way around F1 drivers did it good in the Indy oa Nigel Mansel
Hans

• David Benson

Did anyone else notice the usf1 website now just says "Coming Soon" even though it was up and had a couple blog posts last week?

• JEarnoWEldonL

A hot babe in F1 would be great. Imagine she won a race . And cooling down behind the podium. With stripping out her suit :gimme:!!!!!!!!

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back