1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Amazing Videos and Pictures

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Hampus Andersson, Dec 4, 2012.

1. If you find a video you find is either amazing, awesome, sublime, incredible, mega, wow, godlike then post it here :)

This video is done by taking still photographs (just one for each scene), put it into Photoshop and then they have animated it some.

[​IMG]

They took that one and made it look like it was slow motion footage!

PICTURES ARE OK AS WELL.

Last edited: Aug 3, 2013
  2. Another cool video, it´s basically algi(?) that when it gets disturbed it will start to create light.

From Bondi Beach,

3. Amazing that these people even survived this one....change of underwear for everyone i would assume.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Awesome video, just listen to what he says.

• Like Like x 2
  5. Hiroshi Awazu

Hiroshi Awazu
    Off Topic Moderator

Kudos to the pilot that landed this airliner on the Hudson River without it tumbling after it hit the water :thumbsup:

• Like Like x 1
  6. Gold fever anyone? :)

7. Could be a good opponent in racing =))

• Like Like x 4
  8. now that is awesome :)

• Like Like x 1
  9. That dog drives better than 90% of people.

• Like Like x 2
  10. Even if you're not into snooker or any sport for that matter, you still got to admire the skill here.. absolutely amazing.

• Like Like x 2
  11. I assume you have heard of "The Magician" Efrain Reyes? :)

• Like Like x 1
  12. Posting this again, made a thread about it but no replies, bit sad really as i don´t think many really understood the depth in the message.

• Like Like x 2
  13. Hiroshi Awazu

Hiroshi Awazu
    Off Topic Moderator

14. Who knows the mmorpg ArcheBlade? My brother plays this game all the time. I don’t know why he likes it so much. But this game is a bit cool for fantasy game lovers.

15. Great speech....it all goes back into the box :)

16. Mini Doku called This Is Pepper

17. Probably the biggest ice-break up recorded.
    The pieces were like the size of Manhattan apparently.

18. ROFL

19. Now we're at pool videos, Ronnie O'Sullivan makes one of the fastest maximum breaks, if not thé fastest maximum break ever, incredible :)

• Like Like x 4
  20. wow...