1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Amazing RRE

Discussion in 'RaceRoom Racing Experience' started by Jeron Bleeco, Sep 18, 2015.

1. I haven't played this game as often as I do the other race sims but I got an email about Spa release. Did a ADAC GT3 2014 race and was totally captivated by the 5.1 Surround and Gameplay. Thank You bigtime RR3 for your efforts in making this a cool sim. Looking forward to participating in RD Club races once I upgrade. Also Slovakia Ring has a real nice flow to it :)

Sorry about title name mishap I meant RRE....lol

MOD-EDIT: Fixed title ;) Cheers . Paul.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 19, 2015
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. I call it R3E myself :)!

And I agree it's VERY good. Try Bathurst - my favourite track - it's awesome!

Turn it up loud (but remember to consider the neighbours!).

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. Paul Jeffrey

Paul Jeffrey
    Sim Racing News Editor Staff Premium Member

Hey guys,

Yep, its a bit of a star this little sim.. soooo under rated but the more you drive, the more you enjoy!
    Glad you like it mate, would be cool to see you have some club races with us.. give me a shout if you need any help or advice with anything :thumbsup:

Enjoy!

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Hahaa.....I actually use Logitech Bluetooth Gaming headphones that have a 5.1 option. The reverb in game is cool. I surely will try Bathurst Thanks!

5. Thanks Paul much appreciated ! However I do have one question.....can u describe the steering setting in car setup ? I playing with this option now w/ Audi R8 seem like speed & how many degrees I think. How do u set yours ? I'm using a logitech G27