1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

PC Am i the only one?

Discussion in 'Assetto Corsa' started by Bryan O'Connor, Mar 11, 2014.

1. Who has been fitting hard tyres, maximum fuel loads and practising trying to lap consistently for long periods in readiness for Multi Player? :laugh:

And is this also sad? haha

• Haha Haha x 10
    • Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. LOL :D

Not sad at all. I do something similar. I put full fuel, but I put on the grippiest rubber, e.g. super soft, and see how long I can last.

Kinda like sex, actually.
    Last edited: Mar 13, 2014
    • Haha Haha x 7
    • Beer Beer x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  3. Yea, same here.
    I am mostly 3-5s slower than my fastest times.
  4. Yeah i have been doing the same.
    • Like Like x 1
  5. I had a load of funny things to say here, then i thought, actually why am i not doing this - its a good idea, not a sad one.

So now i feel stupid.

And also a little bit sick in my mouth from @Dewald Nel 's sexual reference :confused:
    • Like Like x 3
  6. Well get ready:
  7. Andrew Scott

Andrew Scott
    Premium Member

@Bryan O'Connor mate how long did it take to train the mouse?, LOL.
  8. I was thinking the same thing . . . but, then I remembered that the local mice seem to do the same thing with traps. We now build them bucket-size swimming pools complete with a diving board. No ladder though . . . :(
    • Haha Haha x 1
  9. Leemstradamus

Mid pack attack!

I've been doing ten lap races but haven't fitted hard tires at all yet. I'll try that in my next session! Great idea!
  10. Once you get them upto temp they feel great, I really enjoy driving them.
  11. Leemstradamus

Mid pack attack!

I was pushing the mediums pretty hard at Mugello with the MP4-12C but found I couldn't drive with the super soft. They were to grippy and messed up my lines lol!
    • Like Like x 1
  12. Push 'em harder until they get buttery. :)
    • Like Like x 1