Alpine A310 V6 Race Cars Pack

Cars Alpine A310 V6 Race Cars Pack 1.0.3

Login or Register an account to download this content
rnoir submitted a new resource:

Alpine A310 V6 Race Cars Pack - Pack of race / track day cars based on the Alpine A310 V6 GT

Two cars are available:

An A310 V6 group V wich is powered by a 300 bhp 3.0L V6, in accordance with the regulations of the time.

The other is equipped with a 440 bhp 3.5L 24-valve fuel-injected V6 providing plenty of power and torque. It is an evolution based on the rules for groups 5, a category that existed until the end of 1982.

-extra animations:
- EXTRA_A door left
- EXTRA_B door right

-real geometries

-tires available:
- Slicks Soft
- Slicks Medium
- Slicks Hard
- Rain...

Read more about this resource...

Thanks, fun cars to drive, looking good too.
The repeated starting sound is for me a bit disturbing, but that's minor.
I have no working tail/brake/reverse lights though. The fronts are OK.
(Both cars).

Last edited:
Nice skins and car!
We have an Alpine like this racing in the Dutch YTCC series.
In fact it is the very same car you have made with the Pioneer livery we had some years ago.
It would be great if you could make the actual skin for us.
More actual pictures and logo files available if necessary and wanted.
Thanks in advance for your reply.

Attachments

• randall-lawson7.jpg
    randall-lawson7.jpg
    64.9 KB · Views: 59
  • randall-lawson8.jpg
    randall-lawson8.jpg
    78.8 KB · Views: 64
  • randall-lawson4.jpg
    randall-lawson4.jpg
    80.1 KB · Views: 58
  • randall-lawson5.jpg
    randall-lawson5.jpg
    68.1 KB · Views: 56
Last edited:
Nice skins and car!
We have an Alpine like this racing in the Dutch YTCC series.
In fact it is the very same car you have made with the Pioneer livery we had some years ago.
It would be great if you could make the actual skin for us.
More actual pictures and logo files available if necessary and wanted.
Thanks in advance for your reply.
Hi, you have a very nice car!
Yes, I would like to make your current skin.
More pictures and the logo files would be great!

laurentpolito@gmail.com

This car is a really good package, especially the quality of the sounds.. up there with some of the very best sounding mods. That said, the sounds are just too loud, I believe. Even if this car happened to be known to be loud as some Alpines seem to be, I think the engine sounds should be turned down in a future update. Otherwise, a super mod.

Hello there !

I'm currently in the making of a full racing serie (fictional, obsly) for the A310 (basically, a europa cup like for the R5 or the GTA). I'm aiming on 24 skins for this.

Just a thing tho : could it be possible without to much effort from your side to make the windows skin editable ? Like a very simple full alpha object with the map of the windows and windshield ? I don't know how to do it myself without editing the car model itself (which would mean a new version, a new upload elsewhere, etc... I will not do that)

Like I said, if it's too much effort to do, don't bother, I can live without! :)

If you have any question, don't hesitate to PM !

Hello there !

I'm currently in the making of a full racing serie (fictional, obsly) for the A310 (basically, a europa cup like for the R5 or the GTA). I'm aiming on 24 skins for this.

Just a thing tho : could it be possible without to much effort from your side to make the windows skin editable ? Like a very simple full alpha object with the map of the windows and windshield ? I don't know how to do it myself without editing the car model itself (which would mean a new version, a new upload elsewhere, etc... I will not do that)

Like I said, if it's too much effort to do, don't bother, I can live without! :)

If you have any question, don't hesitate to PM !
Hi, I really like your idea of a racing serie! I can't wait to see your work on the skins!
For the windows I would have to offset meshes outwards and inwards and I don't have time for that right now. I'll let you know if I find the time to do it.

Have a good evening!

Last edited:

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes