rF2 All GT's @ Mid Ohio - Monday July 16th 2012

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
An almost to 2 corner race. :confused: Braking for 2nd corner, BAM in the rear, suspension destroyed. Had my steering wheel 90 degrees off line. Was going slowly to the pit and when I got to 4th corner the game crashed? :cry:
I can't check the replay as when the game crashes it doesn't write the replay file.
No idea what hit me. A sleepy head or a drunk? :D
Hope you guys had fun.
Hopefully on sunday I will able to see the finish.

Well... Don't know which place I took in Q but I was the fastest 370z :) Then start went good and I was keeping Meganes behind me for a few laps. Megane is faster than 370z here so I was a bit surprised with that. But then Bjorn attacked me, overtook and took me off the track on the corner exit when I was trying to get my place back. After that my car was quite damaged and hard to drive so I decided to leave. I'm quite happy with my pace but I know I can be faster, there's some time to gain from both practise and setup so fingers crossed for WEC race :)

Great start and first laps, and all perfect... difficult to overtake and fun :D but my rFactor crashed when I was doing my pitstop. Is the third time It happens today, I think I are going to reinstall.

What a shame I checked the times and I was gaining between 1 and 4 seconds a lap on you and would have been close after your stop. I totally messed up the car and spun 4 times in the first 3 or 4 laps then I pitted to take fuel for the rest of the race, but the lap counter for the fuel was totally wrong. I had way too much fuel. But after the pit stop I was driving 1.17xxx for the whole race so I was always gaining on the 2 GTRs ahead and managed to close 20 seconds until about 11 minutes to the end and then nearly everybody left:(
But great day pole by 1 second, by far the fastest lap, but totally messed up race in the first 4 laps and then very lonely

Well... Don't know which place I took in Q but I was the fastest 370z :) Then start went good and I was keeping Meganes behind me for a few laps. Megane is faster than 370z here so I was a bit surprised with that. But then Bjorn attacked me, overtook and took me off the track on the corner exit when I was trying to get my place back. After that my car was quite damaged and hard to drive so I decided to leave. I'm quite happy with my pace but I know I can be faster, there's some time to gain from both practise and setup so fingers crossed for WEC race :)
REally sry about that, lost the rear when exited the corner. Was hard to find a good place to overtake waited a couple of laps you gave me space then I did a mistake. Again really sry.

Dont know what went wrong here.
I did some practice online at RD server 3 days ago.
Managed to drive 1,23 1,24 race setup..

Yesterday i got in the game and my steeringwheel wasnt the same :(
selected the wrong profile, will not happen again because i deleted all other profiles ;)

But i also suffer some mayor lagg. Dont know why, but it looked like some points i was freexed and the a second later i was further on the track but that happend all the time ( esspecially on the long straight after startfinish.
Then a mega freeze. slammed into the wall and got to pit for some replacements.
Got on the track back and still the same lagg problems. Because of all that was doing time like 1.32-ish....????? Crashed again because of lagg, so i decidet to leave the race. After you guys where finished i got back into the server and still the same problem with the lagg there..... Is there anything you guys think that could cause this problems??
because i want none of this during the 100 laps.

see ya all sunday

Was looking forward to trying out this combination of track and cars.
Unfortunately at the end of the warm up session rFactor crashed and when I got back in the race had already started.

This is the first time rF2 crashed for me. I see that Esteve is having the same problem. Is it this track / car combination? Anyone else having the same problem?

Was looking forward to trying out this combination of track and cars.
Unfortunately at the end of the warm up session rFactor crashed and when I got back in the race had already started.

This is the first time rF2 crashed for me. I see that Esteve is having the same problem. Is it this track / car combination? Anyone else having the same problem?

As you read my post.... Yes, the game also crashed for me.

Hmm This seems almost the same issue as we had during the first RDWSR race. Also a few disco's around the same time (6 at that time I believe).

Will take a look to see if I can find anything in the several logfiles the server creates...

{edit}
Did all the disco's happen at the same time/lap?

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back