FM7 All 32 Forza 7 Tracks Revealed

Forza Motorsport 7 (Turn 10 Studios)

Paul Jeffrey

Premium
Forza 7 Track List Revealed a.jpg

The full track listing from upcoming game Forza Motorsport 7 has been revealed, with some interesting potential regards to weather simulation thrown in for good measure...

Forza Motorsport 7 hype seems to have been pushed aside a little in recent months, with Turn 10 Studios latest Forza offering having had a bit of the shine blunted somewhat by the marketing might of such sim racing heavyweights as Slightly Mad Studios and Polyphony Digital.

With release of the seventh full Forza game looking set for just over two month time, the boys and girls behind the scenes have been hard at work adding the final layers of polish to a title we currently know surprisingly little about. Now thanks to Xbox, the platform that will be sharing the new game alongside Windows 10 PC for the very first time, we finally have sight of the full track list of 32 locations to be made available from the day of launch.

Forza 7 Track List Revealed b.jpg

At first glance 32 tracks seems like a very solid offering from Turn 10 Studios, dwarfing many of the racing game rivals of the series (think Assetto Corsa and GT Sport), however it is only when you begin to scratch below the surface does the disappointment start to sink in. If you are a seasoned Forza Motorsport player then the tracks in edition number 7 might leave you a bit down in the dumps, seeing as only one location is actually brand new to Forza, with the fictional Dubai Hafeet Mountain Pass marking the only brand spanking new piece of tarmac within the launch version of the software. Disappointing.

Turn 10 have confirmed however that the fabled Suzuka track has been "completely rebuilt with High Res assets" and now offers a much improved visual experience over earlier versions of the circuit, which to be frank is the least I would expect from a "new" game.

Forza 7 Track List Revealed d.jpg

Now maybe to draw attention away from the track list for FM7, Turn 10 have explained a little more about the expansion of the weather experience planned for the new title. Forza 6 featured wet and night conditions on selected tracks for the first time, and now the developers have taken that a step further and expanded the ability to drive in less than ideal conditions across more of the 32 track / 200 configuration circuit list from the new title. Rather than static conditions where one would set "wet", "storm" or other pre-set variations, FM7 will now have (on selected tracks) dynamically changing weather conditions.

According to Xbox, Forza Motorsport 7 and Turn 10 Studios have "created a system that can smoothly transition through multiple weather conditions per track, and those conditions can (and often will) change throughout a race. You might start off with gray skies and fog on a track like Sebring, only to find yourself in the middle of a thunderstorm two laps later. The lights might go green at Silverstone during a light rain, only to find drivers in dry conditions by the end of Lap 2." Adding a much needed element of immersion lacking in the series up to this point in time.

Forza 7 Track List Revealed f.jpg

Exactly which tracks will be geared up to receive "dynamic" weather treatment has yet to be revealed, however it is understood that not all the locations scheduled to release with the base title will be capable of running under rainy skies.

As with the weather, it also appears that the same sort of treatment has been brought to the time of day conditions in Forza Motorsport 7, allowing players to now have some level of control over the atmospheric and lighting conditions found on selected tracks within the initial launch roster.

Forza 7 Track List Revealed c.jpg

All in all this looks likely to be a step in the right direction for Forza Motorsport 7, if it is enough to keep the franchise ahead of title's such as the upcoming Project CARS 2 and Gran Turismo Sport remains to be seen....

For the full list of tracks from Forza Motorsport 7, check out the list below;
  • Brands Hatch
  • Circuit of the Americas
  • Daytona International Speedway
  • Dubai Circuit
  • Homestead-Miami Speedway
  • Maple Valley Raceway
  • Autodromo Internazionale del Mugello
  • Nürburgring
  • Rio de Janeiro
  • Sebring International Raceway
  • Silverstone Racing Circuit
  • Circuit de Spa-Francorchamps
  • Suzuka Circuit
  • Virginia International Raceway
  • Yas Marina Circuit
  • Bernese Alps
  • Mount Panorama Circuit
  • Circuit de Catalunya
  • Hockenheim-Ring
  • Indianapolis Motor Speedway
  • Sonoma Raceway
  • Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca
  • Le Mans Circuit de la Sarthe
  • Lime Rock
  • Long Beach
  • Autodromo Nazionale Monza
  • Test Track Airfield
  • Prague
  • Road America
  • Road Atlanta
  • Top Gear
  • Watkins Glen
Don't forget we already know about many of the cars coming to the game, of which the reveal articles can be found below;

Reveal 1 - the first 167..
Reveal 2 - Historics
Reveal 3 - JDM

Reveal 4 - American Muscle
Reveal 5 - European and Australian Greats

Forza Motorsport 7 will release on Xbox One, Xbox One X and Windows 10 PC October 3rd 2017.

Forza 7 Track List Revealed f.jpg
Forza 7 Track List Revealed e.jpg

Check out the new Forza Motorsport 7 sub forum here at RaceDepartment to keep abreast of all the latest news and discussions as more details reveal on this exciting new title. Join in with the community, catch up on the news and have yourself an exciting time while we await the game launch on October 3rd.

Happy with the track listing from FM7? Anything you would like to have seen included? Feel a bit disappointed about the lack of new to the series content? Let us know in the comments section below!

Last edited:
  • Brands Hatch
  • Circuit of the Americas
  • Daytona International Speedway
  • Dubai Circuit
  • Homestead-Miami Speedway
  • Maple Valley Raceway
  • Autodromo Internazionale del Mugello
  • Nürburgring
  • Rio de Janeiro
  • Sebring International Raceway
  • Silverstone Racing Circuit
  • Circuit de Spa-Francorchamps
  • Suzuka Circuit
  • Virginia International Raceway
  • Yas Marina Circuit
  • Bernese Alps
  • Mount Panorama Circuit
  • Circuit de Catalunya
  • Hockenheim-Ring
  • Indianapolis Motor Speedway
  • Sonoma Raceway
  • Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca
  • Le Mans Circuit de la Sarthe
  • Lime Rock
  • Long Beach
  • Autodromo Nazionale Monza
  • Test Track Airfield
  • Prague
  • Road America
  • Road Atlanta
  • Top Gear
  • Watkins Glen

Four new tracks. Wow!

Homestead-Miami being included by default is a tad surprising. Wouldn't have expected that to get all too much attention outside of NASCAR circles, especially since it's not particularly revered even there. Still very easy on the eyes at minimum, so makes sense for showing off graphics, and glad to have varied ovals.

And tires that are not hard as a rock, proper downforce for race cars, an FOV slider, etc.

Yup, so true! I have played Forza since the beginning - never at a really obsessive level, but I've spent time in every title since the original release. For me, until Turn 10 shows me otherwise, Forza will be purely a diversion/eye candy title...unlikely to get my inner racer really engaged.

I always have to laugh when I hear stuff like "you know, Forza actually has a more sophisticated tire model than any of the current gen sims". If that's the case, the devs must set some kind of "SIMULATION_VALUE" constant to 0 right before the final build, because the feel of the cars is very stale compared to even quite dated sims.

The visuals are beautiful though and it's fun to collect cars...just not enough to keep any Forza title near the top of my playlist.

I may be wrong but I think pedal support as in plugged into a separate USB port?
I think at present the pedals need to be plugged into the wheelbase but forgive me if I'm wrong on that...

I don't know.

• Microsoft: Manettes 360, One, One Elite, One S/X.
  • Sony: Manette Dual Shock 4
  • Fanatec: Volants CSR, CSR Elite, ClubSport V1, ClubSport V2, ClubSport V2.5, CSL
  • Logitech : Volants Driving Force Pro, Driving Force GT, MOMO, G25, G27, G29, G920
  • Thrustmaster : Volants RGT, T100, T150, T150 Pro, T300 RS, T300 RS GT, T300 Ferrari, T300 Ferrari GTE, T300 Ferrari Int, TS 500 RS, TS-PC Racer, TS-Xbox, TX 458, TX Leather, 458 Spider, TMX, TMX Pro
  • Mad Catz : Volant Pro

How much money have you spend on your current simracing hardware

• €0-150

Votes: 92 19.1%
  • €151-500

Votes: 127 26.4%
  • €501-1000

Votes: 84 17.5%
  • €1001-1500

Votes: 42 8.7%
  • €1501-3000

Votes: 48 10.0%