Alfa Romeo Giulia Quadrifoglio ZF 8 speed transmission

Cars Alfa Romeo Giulia Quadrifoglio ZF 8 speed transmission 1.4

Login or Register an account to download this content
SirSimon submitted a new resource:

Alfa Romeo Giulia Quadrifoglio ZF 8 speed transmission - A mod to give the QV by Kunos the automatic 8-speed

This is my very first mod of any kind, so go easy on me :D

When the Giulia first came out, I began thinking about modding the automatic into it and started playing around with it a bit. I was just gonna keep it to myself, but a few days ago, I saw this other guy who had the same idea I guess, but he just uploaded the whole car folder, violating the rules on Racedepartment.
So I decided to share my own version. Since I can't just upload the whole folder of course, mine is a little more...

Read more about this resource...

Although the idea is nice, it is forbidden. Please delete this before any other person does. You can just upload an empty txt file until it gets deleted

Although the idea is nice, it is forbidden. Please delete this before any other person does. You can just upload an empty txt file until it gets deleted
What exactly is the problem about this, the download contains two files, no kunos content. If it really is forbidden I will of course delete it, but I don't understand why?

Kunos does not allow (if I'm right) the modifying and sharing of their data
So if I upload files that don't include a single line of kunos content (just the stuff I came up with) and a readme that explains where to put that I should be ok, right?
I mean it's obvious you can't upload the whole car folder like the last guy, including 3d model and everything but I thought just the drivetrain.ini and an icon I made myself should be alright...

So if I upload files that don't include a single line of kunos content (just the stuff I came up with) and a readme that explains where to put that I should be ok, right?
I mean it's obvious you can't upload the whole car folder like the last guy, including 3d model and everything but I thought just the drivetrain.ini and an icon I made myself should be alright...
Couldn't you rather share this another place, if race department doesn't allow it? I don't understand whats wrong with uploading some small files that just change the game slightly

Couldn't you rather share this another place, if race department doesn't allow it? I don't understand whats wrong with uploading some small files that just change the game slightly
Well if it's really violating the rules I'd rather not, I would just upload a readme containing all the values and where you have to put them. Car Tuner acutually makes this a lot easier because you don't have to search for the drivetrain.ini, you just click on advanced tuning and select it so you could do everything from inside the application.

Well if it's really violating the rules I'd rather not, I would just upload a readme containing all the values and where you have to put them. Car Tuner acutually makes this a lot easier because you don't have to search for the drivetrain.ini, you just click on advanced tuning and select it so you could do everything from inside the application.
well, if you could, i would appreciate that :)

SirSimon updated Alfa Romeo Giulia Quadrifoglio ZF 8 speed transmission with a new update entry:

Without any Kunos files now, pretty complicated installation, though

So after being told the previous version could violate Racedepartment rules because it included a heavily modified but still Kunos made file, I made a version that's only a readme containing installation instructions and values.
For the installation you need the Assetto Corsa Car Tuner you can find here
http://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/assetto-corsa-car-tuner.13946/

Read the rest of this update entry...

Very nice to hear, did you try the 1.3 or the most recent one, because on the first file I uploaded, I forgot to delete the original animations of the car, so the driver would always reach for the stick...
I actually downloaded the first one, but i figured that i would have to delete the original shift animations. Im a smart cookie :) lol

I made one also but there is more modification to implement here what :

- In difflock_gear_mult.lut

0|1
1|15.45
2|9.89
3|6.62
4|5.31
5|4.06
6|3.09
7|2.54
8|1.98

- in drivetrain.ini :