The Stoat Without Fear ™
Premium
flyermix.jpg

Servername: RACEDEPT.COM MIXED
Class: Alfa Romeo GTA vs Renault Alpine
Track: Lime Rock Mountain
Start Time: 20.00 GMT
Practice: 20 min
Qualification: 10 min (1 timed lap only)
Race: 2 x 14 laps
Note1: Click here to read the password and golden rules!
Note2: You must choose a different car for each race
Note3: Default skins only
mtli_lod_DMg.jpg

Race 1) Love this track and these cars. The Gta and 110 are a dream to drive on this track. Unfortunately I had never driven the track before this morning and I just couldn't keep up with you guys. I spent a short while watching David close in on me and then I moved slightly over so I can follow him and hopefully learn something from him. Well, I could never stay close enough to learn much other than the fact that he's faster :lol:

Race 2) I qualied 5th I think, and then I messed up bigtime in the light and was issued a S-n-G. I was so pissed off about it that my concentration went down hill and I spun out. Sorry to anyone that I took down in the process :sorry:. After I pitted, I thought I would never see anyone again (except for when I would be lapped) but then I saw Arne. I wasn't sure if to try and catch him since I wasn't sure if I was an entire lap behind him or in the same as he. Well, Arne had a couple of tough moments and I was able to pass him.
Then I notice that the gap between Tom and I starts to get smaller and smaller. I think to myself that Tom must have destroyed his car and is now one legging it home. When I did catch up to him it looked as if he had been waiting up for me! Cuz I soon as I caught up he floored it and stayed infront of me. Then we took turns at spinning the car out. Funny thing is that when I spun out first it looked as if Tom had waited for me even though he had nothing to do with it. I figured, "cool, Tom wants to have a little fun" so we were driving like maniacs, taking turns at wrecking the little 110 and waiting for each other lol. Thanks for hanging around Tom :good:

All in all, I had fun tonight, cars and track go together awesome.
Thanks Stu for cooking this one up :good:

I couldn't help thinking how cool the muscle cars would be on this track though, I would love to drive the Vette or the Pantera around it.

Absolutely, by far one of the best GTL car/track combo's :good:

Managed a PB in practice for the Alfa which was the start of a great night.
Had a poor start from 3rd and was down to 6th by the first turn, but had some real good scraps on the way back up and lucked into a 3rd when Stu quit.

Joy of Joys, a PB in practice in the Alpine too....1.56.175 well chuffed then blow mw in the race I broke into the 54's could the night get any better?? Of course it could..its the Alpine after all :) had a poor quali, but managed to follow Sam for a few laps, which probably inspired the PB :good: had some good chasing to do but finally got on the tail of Piotr then past to Thommo, and with a couple of laps left was within 1 sec when I lost the rear coming out of T3...ah was shaping up to be a fantastic last lap. Bagged 4th :good:

I could race round lime rock in these two cars all night...even if was just for the last corner...absolute hoot.

cheers Stu for throwing this one up.......enjoyed it big time :)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back