Resource icon

Tracks Airport Piestany 1.22

Login or Register an account to download this content
curro submitted a new resource:

Airport Piestany - Motorcycle and automobile natural circuit at the spa town of Piestany - Slovakia

Airport Piestany - Slovakia

Motorcycle and automobile natural circuit at the spa town of Piestany.

Created By: Miro KUREK

Release date: 29.04.2017

Lenght of the track 4,4 km/ 2.73 miles
Width of the track 10 - 15 m
Pitboxes 24
Direction of the track clockwise

We accept no responsibilities for losses or damage resulting from the use of our mods/patches.

To unpack using 7.z !

I Hope you enjoy it.

© 2017 Miro Kurek...

Read more about this resource...

Why do I get a yellow flag in race from the second to last corner until the start/finish line ?
It was during a race with the Mini's and happened each lap. No obstacles, no obvious reason to show a yellow... ?

There appeared to be some errors in the pit assignments in the 1.0 version, there was a brief extra section on the exit of pit lane, and exiting the last turn too wide could also trigger pit lane

Just tried it. 24 cars on track, 5 laps, starting last, different cars (AI max)
- Each time big mayhem at the first chicane
- second chicane less issues, but AI can't take the two chicanes at the back straight properly (why do they even brake that hard ?)
- I still get the yellow flag each lap from the second to last corner until I pass cars that are in the pitlane (even after completing the first lap).
- AI seems very slow. I'm lapping about 15" faster than the #2 :rolleyes:
Still a great trach though, love to race on it. :thumbsup:

Yellow flag issues in the last sector are gone now, thanks.
AI still looking for the right way to attack the chicanes though.
25 Abarths = major mayhem ... :laugh::roflmao: (Try starting in last position and see them suffer).
Mostly only half of them can finish (100% on both settings).

Whenever i download this and go and extract the files into my directory i get errors, theres no kn5 files or anything in the folder. can you look into this or perhaps update the rar/zip. could be corrupted

Since it's apparently working for others, it's more likely the problem is on your end. Make sure you've got the latest version of 7zip to unpack it. ;)

Cheers mate - I'd appreciate it if you'd go ahead and take a crack at explaining to me why it works for numerous other users (including me - see image) but not you, if the problem is indeed with the archive itself. Maybe I'll learn something.

difficult_explanation.jpg

Cheers mate - I'd appreciate it if you'd go ahead and take a crack at explaining to me why it works for numerous other users (including me - see image) but not you, if the problem is indeed with the archive itself. Maybe I'll learn something.

View attachment 392539
I get no kn5 files or otherwise when I extract them from the zip/rar etc. I only get the the 3 needed folders and that's it. Perhaps instead hindering, you could be more helpful and upload your own download you have and share it to me and see if that resolves anything???

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.