aiologs handbrake v3

aiologs handbrake v3

— Analog/potmeter: works as much you drag
— Standart USB joystick device (no special driver need)
— Case made of 3mm stainless steel case
— Metal handle

5WFdnQ5qF8A.jpg

7jv-t1pdV_Y.jpg

_YZi2L0Y8WU.jpg

oEhy_AMFm3o.jpg

FPQwZPYTe0s.jpg

0B0knO71K1E.jpg

IhNU2Y11gtA.jpg

wUVVe2QZ2e8.jpg

_UdUhlzwmx8.jpg

mQyhb2zwttU.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Elaphe, Handbrake still not progressive. Push force still linear. And your experiments very interesting :)

Shifter have now more short push way, and little more longer rod of handle. I will post video with demonstration soon

Upvote 0
Earlier today my Aiologs shifter arrived. I've ran a couple of races in PC2 and it feels great. The workmanship is amazing.

I also have a Heusinkveld seq shifter and it's hard not to make some comparison as they look similar. The Aiologs shifter body is about the same height as the HE size, but you can fit three HE shifters into the Aiologs footprint. The HE has a slight higher resistance, and both have a similar shifting feel of how your hand pressure builds up and snaps the shift engagement. The Aiologs shifting feels more mechanical along with a click on the down shift. The HE shifter has soft stops which mutes any clanking and dulls the impact at the end of the shift.

The Heusinkveld shifter is a bit more pricey but does come with different knobs, levers and two types of mounting options. The Aiologs shifter has a single lever length, one knob and you choose between the table or plate mount when you make the purchase.

For what it's worth I prefer the Aiologs shifter feel with it's more mechanical shifting feel. Ignore that superficial difference and they pretty much have indistinguishable operational and resistance characteristics.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Hey guys

I own the sequential shifter and love it. However I would like to find a similar taller knob. Does anyone know the thread size on the shaft for a correct replacement? I'm not sure Aiologs sells the shafts and knobs separately. Cheers.

Upvote 0
Need some help, I have the aiologs handbrake connected to my pc and the pc recognises it. I cant assign it in the options menu on Assetto Corsa or PC2. What have I missed. Thanks

Last edited:
Upvote 0
If it's recognized by Windows and it shows up in the control panel and you can test it and confirm the axis is working, then you should be able to map the handbrake in Assetto Corsa. What is exactly the problem? Also, remember that some cars in Assetto Corsa do not have handbrake.

Upvote 0
If it's recognized by Windows and it shows up in the control panel and you can test it and confirm the axis is working, then you should be able to map the handbrake in Assetto Corsa. What is exactly the problem? Also, remember that some cars in Assetto Corsa do not have handbrake.
On the Assetto options my v2.5 shows up as does a box showing aiologs handbrake. When I click assign in the main settings for handbrake it says slide the axis to assign. When I pull the hand brake it does not register. I am unsure if it is a faulty handbrake or if I am missing something

Upvote 0

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea