1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. #GiveAwayFriday. Win a copy of F1 2017 - The Game. Click here to join.

Ai

Discussion in 'Assetto Corsa' started by Anomalistics, Apr 10, 2015.

1. Anomalistics

Anomalistics

Ratings:
    +2
    The AI on this game is awful, they don't even take over and just follow a line? Also does anyone else have the issue of just the screen constantly shaking? I keep hearing good things about this game but I was already blown away by the blurry models when you're in the pits? Where the detail!

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. Radu Oros

Radu Oros

Ratings:
    +383
    Disable motion blur and depth of field. You don't need that when playing

3. speedrcr

speedrcr

Ratings:
    +77
    Also depending on what tracks you are using, some "ported" tracks have no Ai pathing.
    But yes dynamic Ai would be a ncie a addition to the game. Multiplayer is where it's at and even then it can be wonky. Best to keep 2-3 feet buffer as in some cases seems as if you lightly touch when to the other person its a solid ram or can spin them out easily.

4. xnorb

xnorb
    Premium

Ratings:
    +502
    AC has some issues, indeed.
    AI and client sync are most likely the 2 biggest problematic areas of the game.

About blurry cars in pits: I've only seen that once in a video of ConeDodger i think and that was solely connected to his low quality settings. My game looks very nice.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. hexagramme

hexagramme

Ratings:
    +47
    Yeah, the AI is quite hideous, and even though "AI improvements" have appeared in many change logs, it doesn't seem to be going the right way sadly.