1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

AI Track Learning Question

Discussion in 'rFactor' started by Juen-Jen Wang, Feb 22, 2011.

1. Hi, I read this post: http://www.simracingworld.com/content/326-ai-learning-step-by-step-guide/ and my AI has indeed improved his racecraft quite a bit.

However, I have a question... do you need to do this process for EACH track? Cause that seems highly tedious especially if you have a lot of tracks. Or is just having a learned line file applicable for different tracks?
  2. Needs to be done for each track. This will generate an ini file that the AI uses. It may also need to be done for each mod (not sure on that one exactly)
  3. I think each class on each track. But if you run your races with a practice session beforehand, that should be enough.

Does the 'accelerate time' button have any effect on AI track learning? Because if not, that would make it much quicker.
  4. Yeah it does. When I calibrate the AI on a track we are working on, the AI car will learn under accelerate time mode as well