Ai too easy

^ This.

Does Content Manager allow you to go over 100%? I know it extends the ranges on some options, not sure if AI strength is one of them.
This came up on the official forum, Lord Kunos doesn't believe in numbers above 100%, it's either 100% or less, otherwise the AI is going to have to cheat. So maybe the 100% setting gets better but I don't think we'll have have 110% for example.

This came up on the official forum, Lord Kunos doesn't believe in numbers above 100%, it's either 100% or less, otherwise the AI is going to have to cheat. So maybe the 100% setting gets better but I don't think we'll have have 110% for example.

I saw that, but it seems there's plenty of people who can easily beat the AI on 100% so perhaps some kind of adjustment is needed to make 100% faster than it already is. Probably way easier said than done though.

if they cant fix this then the game sadly for me is broken

Well, try out the new AI when the update comes out today because Stefano has said they are faster and race better, and you can see from the video above that they fight more and faster cars can overtake slower cars. If not join some of the RD club races and I guarantee you'll find drivers that are way faster than the AI. ;)

ive been wanting to try out online racing but not sure how

For public servers just go to the online tab and pick a server that has people in it, once you're in the server it's just like racing offline. But you never know what you're going to get in a public server, lots of crashers and rammers and idiots is common. If you want clean racing with like-minded racers, try a month of premium and join some of the RD club races. :thumbsup:

http://www.racedepartment.com/forums/assetto-corsa-racing-club.171/

AI put up a fight now!

Looks great. What sim is that? :p

if they cant fix this then the game sadly for me is broken
I can understand the 100% max for the AI. When they're using the same physics like the player there should no way be possible to go over 100% of the physics of the car without crashing in every corner.
So don't blame the game for this without testing the new update. Also if you're to fast for the AI go online. Do public racing (MR) or join a league.

Greets After_Midnight

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back