AI Testing at Kunos

whoa, that one is even more impressive - and also answered a question I had from the first one: I found it hard to judge how fast they were going, but seeing it with a human driver dispels all doubts.

Hope that's in the 0.5 in some form. I'd like a bit of company, by now.

This AI looks very good, I hope that some AI events will be part of the next update.
I can see a future when AC will be 100% of my SIM diet, as right now the lack of it ( and some missing tracks) is the only reason I am using anything else

Very nice. Racing looks good. This will be a good test to see if we need any upgrading of our machines. This is my main concern at the moment. I have a pretty good system but there are a lot of others out here that don't

Yeah im scared for my system, especially after having a play with the hacked AI, I can maintain 60fps but theres some funky stuff that goes on with a full grid (massive CPU useage and only 70% GPU).

I can't find where I saw this but Stefano said the AI were running low 53's and wouldn't be much of a challenge for the aliens but should be fine for everybody else...and they can be slowed down...
Low 53's at Monza would put them around 35th on the RSR boards out of 300+....

I also recall him saying that was with them using default set...I wish I could remember where I saw this info..Any of you other stalkers help me out?

I can't find where I saw this but Stefano said the AI were running low 53's and wouldn't be much of a challenge for the aliens but should be fine for everybody else...and they can be slowed down...
Low 53's at Monza would put them around 35th on the RSR boards out of 300+....

I also recall him saying that was with them using default set...I wish I could remember where I saw this info..Any of you other stalkers help me out?

Will make for some fun I'm sure.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back