• "Mwoah" - Kimi Räikkönen
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dear Guest. Follow RaceDepartment on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, Steam and YouTube.

AI Talent Editor

Discussion in 'Automobilista' started by Schumi7XWC, Oct 25, 2017.

1. Schumi7XWC

Schumi7XWC

Ratings:
    +1
    Hi guys I recently downloaded this editor but I cant get passed the first step which is 'Get RCD-Files'. It asks for an input path in which what ever I choose when I hit the next step which is 'Load Drivers' it gives me the error

"input string was not in a correct format".

I would love to edit the V8SC files so im racing the lead guys at the front not the others.

Thanks for your help

2. alexSchmurtz

alexSchmurtz
    SpeedyMite Racing Staff Premium

Ratings:
    +1,341
    In the last game updates Reiza added new entries in the rcd files to improve the ai, so I'm guessing this editor would now need to be updated too. It probably doesn't like the new parameters...

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Schumi7XWC

Schumi7XWC

Ratings:
    +1
    Cool, there must be still away to edit maybe the teams performance at least. I wanna be racing the lead guys at the front like the Red Bulls or Penski's in the V8's for example not Dale Wood and Simona De Silvestro......

cheers

4. alexSchmurtz

alexSchmurtz
    SpeedyMite Racing Staff Premium

Ratings:
    +1,341
    Well, you can always open the rcd files with Notepad. But then you have to do all the changes "by hand". Maybe try to get in touch with the guy who did this editor, and see if he is willing to update it?