• So long as all your wheels are pointing in roughly the same direction, you should be fine.
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dear Guest. Follow RaceDepartment on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, Steam and YouTube.

Ai settings

Discussion in 'Assetto Corsa' started by paul willingham, May 21, 2017.

1. paul willingham

paul willingham

Ratings:
    +10
    Now that the ai had been updated for this game I was wondering how best to set it up for competitive ai racing, what setting do other racers use?

2. Michael Hornbuckle

Michael Hornbuckle

Ratings:
    +2,412
    There is no 'one size fits all' setting. If you are alien fast (which I believe you stated in another thread) then set the strength to 100% and see if they can keep up. They are generally slow in the low powered, momentum type cars.

Experiment with the aggression slider, at 0% they will still overtake, though they will generally be cautious and patient about it. At 100% they will likely run a slower pace because they are never content to sit and ride; if they are anywhere close to another car they will attempt to pass it right then, right there, doesn't matter if it isn't a safe place to do so on the track.

I personally like them at 85% aggression, for the most part. If I am simply recreating a track day I will set the aggression much lower, around 20%, that way they generally wait until a straight to pass.

• Agree Agree x 1