• "I've tried everything other than jumping out of a plane, but nothing gives you an adrenaline rush like racing a car." - Nigel Mansell
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

AI level again...

Discussion in 'F1 2010 - The Game' started by Luke Szulc, Oct 26, 2010.

1. Luke Szulc

Luke Szulc

Ratings:
    +9
    Hello

Im in second year carrer with Force India (great car). When i started 1st year i set up ai level to professional, but can i change it now to legend? It is because with force india car i win races by far..... Please help:)

2. Alex Guehennec

Alex Guehennec

Ratings:
    +0
    I think before every track you can choose the level and race length and things like that

3. Anthony Lucas

Anthony Lucas

Ratings:
    +1
    yeah in the difficulty menu you can change the settings and stuff maybe try with TCS and ABS off before trying legend that is if they arent off already :)

4. Luke Szulc

Luke Szulc

Ratings:
    +9
    Im not that stupid they are off all the time. Im not disabled to drive with aids:D Just need legend on AI on my second year of carrer:)

5. Anthony Lucas

Anthony Lucas

Ratings:
    +1
    i never said you were stupid good to be on the offence though!!

6. Luke Szulc

Luke Szulc

Ratings:
    +9
    Antony u missunderstand me mate:) i said it in good way not in offensive way:) sorry if i explain myself wrongly. didnt mean it. I meant to say i would never play this game with aids on.

7. Anthony Lucas

Anthony Lucas

Ratings:
    +1
    sorry mate didnt mean to sound like an ass apologies