• So long as all your wheels are pointing in roughly the same direction, you should be fine.
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dear Guest. Follow RaceDepartment on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, Steam and YouTube.

Misc AI-fix for GT3 and Le Mans racecars at Nordschleife endurance. 1.2

Proper offline racing against the AI at the Nordschleife endurance track.

1. schrep1964

schrep1964
    Premium

Ratings:
    +54
    schrep1964 submitted a new resource:

AI-fix for GT3 and Le Mans racecars at Nordschleife endurance. - Proper offline racing against the AI at the Nordschleife endurance track.

Read more about this resource...

2. schrep1964

schrep1964
    Premium

Ratings:
    +54
  3. schrep1964

schrep1964
    Premium

Ratings:
    +54
  4. ltcars

ltcars

Ratings:
    +298
    It contains to ini files

5. schrep1964

schrep1964
    Premium

Ratings:
    +54
    Ok thanks, that will be it.

6. AnklaX

AnklaX

Ratings:
    +132
  7. schrep1964

schrep1964
    Premium

Ratings:
    +54
    Thank you. I read your post and I will take a look at it. The testruns I already did with the cars you mentioned showed they are difficult to dial in. But I can have another try. Takes some time though.

8. Kim Mica

Kim Mica

Ratings:
    +10
    Hello, just wondering.. will the AI simply be slower without the surfaces.ini mod, or will they crash? I would rather not mod this file, so if they crash I will have to pass on this mod.

9. schrep1964

schrep1964
    Premium

Ratings:
    +54
    Hi,

They will simply be slower on certain parts of the track. I guess you can not use this online though because of server mismatch.

10. Kim Mica

Kim Mica

Ratings:
    +10
    Thank you! That's great news :) I use a mod loader anyways, so if I get a server mismatch I can disable the mod.

There are multiple places where even official cars keep crashing, so I can't wait to try this fix :)