1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

AI Bug Bahrain

Discussion in 'F1 2012 - The Game' started by RoNnIe666, Jan 9, 2013.

1. Hello..

Since i've posted this thread few months ago, no one could help me out, so i've reposted it.
    I have a major AI problem at the second last corner in Bahrain (turn before the back straight).
    AI cars seem to brake very late or don't brake at all and flying of the track causing big crashes... It happens in every single lap and in every session or game mode (career, quick race etc..) Can anyone please help me out :S I've already tried lots of stuff, but nothing happens... If i adjust the ai_vehicle_track.xml i get a Steam error while i'm loading the game.. Strange thing is, that doesn't happen when i adjust the ai_vehicle_track.xml of Malaysia for example, then everything is fine :S
    Please help me out!! This bothers me for about 3 months now and i don't go on with my career until it's fixed!

2. Bram

Bram
    Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

Well i fear your career is on hold then as I dont expect CM to release anymore patches. Has been so silent about the development/fixes recently.

3. Karl Fuss

Karl Fuss
    last but not least

I just did Bahrain in my career over the weekend. No problem with that corner for any of the AI, on any lap.
    Take it as an easy win and move on. That`s what i`d do.

4. Where can i see witch patch is updated on my game? Can't find it anywhere.... and i guess my F1 games are just ****ed up somehow, i've got problems with 2010, 2011 and 2012 all three... in every game huge AI failures :S Why do i have these problems and other not? :(

5. Tom

Tom
    Staff Emeritus Staff

Steam will download the most current patch itself. Also, there's a sticky thread about patches and how to check which version you're running.