F1 2012 AI Bug Bahrain

F1 2012 The Game (Codemasters)
Hello..

Since i've posted this thread few months ago, no one could help me out, so i've reposted it.
I have a major AI problem at the second last corner in Bahrain (turn before the back straight).
AI cars seem to brake very late or don't brake at all and flying of the track causing big crashes... It happens in every single lap and in every session or game mode (career, quick race etc..) Can anyone please help me out :S I've already tried lots of stuff, but nothing happens... If i adjust the ai_vehicle_track.xml i get a Steam error while i'm loading the game.. Strange thing is, that doesn't happen when i adjust the ai_vehicle_track.xml of Malaysia for example, then everything is fine :S
Please help me out!! This bothers me for about 3 months now and i don't go on with my career until it's fixed!

Where can i see witch patch is updated on my game? Can't find it anywhere.... and i guess my F1 games are just ****ed up somehow, i've got problems with 2010, 2011 and 2012 all three... in every game huge AI failures :S Why do i have these problems and other not? :(

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back