1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

AI at Kuala Lumpur r liek snailz???!?!

Discussion in 'F1 2011 - The Game' started by Oscar, Oct 30, 2011.

1. Is it just me or are they ridiculously slow? Vettel/Webber were the fastest AI, 1:36.xxx. On my first lap on primes (9/9 springs), I did a 1:33.xxx. Am I just a god around this track or something? What the hell is this? I struggled to get 7th at Melbourne.
    Driving for Williams.
    EDIT~
    Forgot to add, AI is set to Legend, ABS off, TC off, racing line off etc etc. Using Auto gears.

2. My AI PP was 1:33, and then, race pace on start of race was 1:36 (fuel load 100%), and went down to 1:30 at the end... It's something wrong with AI "virtual performance". Don't fast forward for some time and I think AI times will be better.

3. Yea, the times I experienced were first thing in P1.
    Started qualifying and got a best time of 1:30.7xx, the AI were still a good 2 seconds down. Very frustrating. It's not even like I'm particularly quick around the track, I hate it.

4. Use a mod, AI is slow on this track. I also had a pole/win with Williams in career, that was when I started to look for AI mods.

5. Sadly, can't use mods as I play on the 360. :(