1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

AI at Kuala Lumpur r liek snailz???!?!

Discussion in 'F1 2011 - The Game' started by Oscar, Oct 30, 2011.

1. Is it just me or are they ridiculously slow? Vettel/Webber were the fastest AI, 1:36.xxx. On my first lap on primes (9/9 springs), I did a 1:33.xxx. Am I just a god around this track or something? What the hell is this? I struggled to get 7th at Melbourne.
    Driving for Williams.
    Forgot to add, AI is set to Legend, ABS off, TC off, racing line off etc etc. Using Auto gears.
  2. My AI PP was 1:33, and then, race pace on start of race was 1:36 (fuel load 100%), and went down to 1:30 at the end... It's something wrong with AI "virtual performance". Don't fast forward for some time and I think AI times will be better.
  3. Yea, the times I experienced were first thing in P1.
    Started qualifying and got a best time of 1:30.7xx, the AI were still a good 2 seconds down. Very frustrating. It's not even like I'm particularly quick around the track, I hate it.
  4. Use a mod, AI is slow on this track. I also had a pole/win with Williams in career, that was when I started to look for AI mods.
  5. Sadly, can't use mods as I play on the 360. :(