Resource icon

MGP17 AGV PISTA GP R FOR CAREER HELMET 1.3

Login or Register an account to download this content
lazzuardi rifqian submitted a new resource:

AGV PISTA GP R FOR CAREER HELMET - Includes:Lorenzo Shark 2017 helmet&Antonelli 2017 Helmets

I've succeeded in replacing the career original helm with the pista gp r and i gave bonus that is lorenzo 2017 helmet:)

View attachment 201040 View attachment 201041View attachment 201043 View attachment 201044 View attachment 201045
If you want to request the texture(ex vr46 helmet) just comment;)

Credits:
Allah SWT
My brother
Aaron Smythe

Read more about this resource...

Nice job,I tried to do this mod a few weeks ago,but the visor was bugged...well,u have to modify the mask of helmet,copy the file (helmet N, and L)from rossi helmet and paste it helmets folder,then rename it and select the number of agv pista helmet in bml file(helmets)..now the agv is clear...if u don't know how to do wait a few days I come back home and I'll do it

Nice job,I tried to do this mod a few weeks ago,but the visor was bugged...well,u have to modify the mask of helmet,copy the file (helmet N, and L)from rossi helmet and paste it helmets folder,then rename it and select the number of agv pista helmet in bml file(helmets)..now the agv is clear...if u don't know how to do wait a few days I come back home and I'll do it

haha thx for the advice, am just too exited bout this one and forgetting the visor i'll update soon, thx anyway

Can you add more helmets shapes to the game, SHOEI and HJC....? I have tried using some drivers helmet's from lower categories and also from 4 stroke for my career, but the shapes don't match and some of them are distorted... AGU helms were a problem as well.... Even some xlite helments wouldn't fit to an xlite helmet shape

which helmets do u want? and which graphics for helmet do u want? maybe some xlite helmet that u r copies for career mode is different models, ex : pista and corsa are similiar but it wont work perfectly if u just using one graphics or design, they're should be matching each other, same as hjc there is 2 different version, the rpha 10 and 11, theres so similiar hard to find the different but if u use the graphis that from the rpha 10, then u put into the rpha 11 it wont work, maybe same as xlite there is x802, x802r, and x802rr i think theres why the reason is why the graphics doesnt work out.
grazzie

where to select the no. of agv pista in bml file

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back