1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Age reasons prevented me from racing in FSR

Discussion in 'Formula SimRacing' started by Ron Squire, Jul 9, 2012.

1. HI i am ron squire

and i was supposed to race for Revoltuion Motorsprt this saturday coming, i really want to race however i havent got a drivers licence yet for two reasons:

*I cant have a paypal account because i am not Old enough to have
    *I cant have a credit or debit card for the same reason

so can anyone help me send me solutions on this thread or to r.j.s.3@hotmail.com and i would really appreciate if someone can help me thank you
  2. Ask you parents and pay them back ?
    • Like Like x 2
  3. I dont want to waste their money and we are in a credit crisis as it is
  4. Look for a friend or a reliable person in here. If he lives in your country, you could send him (asking him for a bank account) your money to be paid by him via his paypal account.
  5. I might try it
  6. You make them pay by PayPal, and as it's done, you just give them the money in person, simple...
  7. okay
  8. Exactly this, it's what I used to do too for other things. Just ask your parents nicely to see if they will pay your license and then give them the money back in cash after they have done it :)
  9. Bram

Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

How do you buy your games?
  10. either look in game or ask parents to buy it on ebay
  11. Soooo, just do the same for this :) Don't leave it until Friday though :laugh:
  12. unfortunetely i did ask them and they rather spend the money on other things
  13. I made my own company on the web to get money into paypal.
    How i payed for fsr and iracing!!!