AC [Afternoon] LMP1 and GT's @ Le Mans - Saturday 10th of January

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
I´m really sorry but I had to jump out as I coudn´t get rid of warping during practice and qualy. So I decided to not race looking for preventing any incidents. Going for races only on Kunos´s tracks and impeccable modded ones from now on... until I get a proper gaming rig:rolleyes:. Hope you had plenty of fun.

I was not the fastests GT2 car around , but was really consistent later on.

Hard Tyres gave me a hard time first couple of laps ( i pulled me car together like 4 times in the first laps) Really lucky i didn't spun :p, After that managed to chase @Vladan Sofijanic for a race long battle, whe where only a few seconds behind each other for most of the race

Got 4th i believe? and best GT2 , Wow :)

Thanks all for racing , And a big thanks to @Frank for Organizing !

I got shunted in the rear at the first corner and that made me lock up my right front bad. So had vibrations and horrible braking for 8 laps, than I decided to pit and take hards. 1 lap later I managed to lock the right front again and went to pit, took mediums and took it to the finish.

Was a boring race for me, it would have been a lot more exciting with some more people.

Great job to the winners!

Great race, it was very well organized, the 15 minute break before race was well thought. Congrats to the winners of both classes, i watched the replay and that was some awesome driving. Some people also cutted the corners, not the best example of fairplay but acceptable behaviour on a track with no penalty if you go for the win i believe. I just had fun, i also exited the white lines on corner exits sometimes unintentionally; but that's different from actual corner cutting.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back