1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Advanced Steering Settings (XBox Pad)

Discussion in 'F1 2015 - The Game' started by Fabri90, Oct 19, 2015.

1. Guys i need help could you tell me in detail what happens if I change the items in the advanced settings wheel? because I have a hard drive with the Xbox pad if someone could advise me the pad of the values to be changed? Thank you ;)

2. Again, ideally more information required - how is it a hard drive? Acceleration, braking, or steering problems, and / or is it deadzone or sensitivity related?

I've personally altered settings for controller and never found a significant improvement for what I feel to be the biggest gamepad related problem - extremely poor acceleration delivery in slower corners causing near unpredictable grip levels and subsequently unmanageable car control. For this reason, unless a future patch improves the gamepad handling (which for some reason I'm still cradling a small candle of hope for) I'll remain to not play F1 2015.

3. Update:

FWIW: I've just run a few laps around Melbourne with the following settings on my Xbox 360 controller and although the settings aren't ideal, I feel that they're an improvement on the default settings (especially under acceleration)...

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Note: Tested in both dry and wet conditions.

4. Thanks now I try .... I put brake and throttle linearity linearity 100 ... too much?

5. I can't answer that as it's a matter of what suits you, not me. Just experiment with it, see what works and what doesn't, then change it until you're happy.