AC Advanced Driver Academy 29Jan18

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
guess I should have read all the posts, looks like I will have to sign up for the next one. Please confirm, Thanks
You are correct. We're full. Thanks for your interest. We do these every 2 weeks so be on the lookout in the Calendar to see when the next one goes up.

By the way, since you are new the first thing that you'll learn is that I need you to put your real name in under your username so I can sign you up. It's part of the rules that you should have read here. Thanks for understanding;)

You are correct. We're full. Thanks for your interest. We do these every 2 weeks so be on the lookout in the Calendar to see when the next one goes up.

By the way, since you are new the first thing that you'll learn is that I need you to put your real name in under your username so I can sign you up. It's part of the rules that you should have read here. Thanks for understanding;)
Will do

Guys, if you would all do us a favor and let us know what car you'll be using. There will be enough cars in the server that night that we can swap in and out if we want to. Some of you have already stated what cars you will be using so you can just ignore this message.

Guys, if you would all do us a favor and let us know what car you'll be using. There will be enough cars in the server that night that we can swap in and out if we want to. Some of you have already stated what cars you will be using so you can just ignore this message.
Edit: wrong thread

@StratCat
As mentioned in the opening Post:

All premium members using their full Real Name in the forum, race servers and teamspeak can sign up for this event. Sign up below and make sure to tag fellow community members who you think would benefit!!! Space is limited.

Join us

Not a premium member yet but interested to race with our group of friendly drivers? Click here for more information and learn how you can participate as well.

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 62 29.1%
  • More leagues

Votes: 41 19.2%
  • Prizes

Votes: 44 20.7%
  • Trophies

Votes: 26 12.2%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 14 6.6%