AC Advanced Driver Academy 12Feb18

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Hey guys, sorry I'm gonna have to pull out of this one, daughter needs Daddy Chauffeur and drive her to some appt she neglected to inform me of :confused::mad::rolleyes::speechless:........fekin children:inlove::whistling:
Next academy session me thinks:thumbsup:
Thanks Andrew. Do your Daddy duties and hopefully I'll talk to you soon. BTW, I'm sorry for the Hockenheim debacle. I ran a 6 lap race against the AI and everything was fine, but now I know it has some unseen bugs and we'll never be able to use it again.

About time I won a ****ing race around here! Someone was saying they didn't have time to do donuts, but I did mine, so that what's matters.

Another thing that was not demonstrated that I have figured out, and I'm not sure how many people do this, but I did have @Bobby Pennington behind me at one point. I figured going into turns 2 and 3 he wasn't going to try to overtake me. So what I was start braking a little bit earlier. What I found this can do is allow me to get a little bit of a better corner exit. I gained a few tenths on corner exit just by doing that. It doesn't always work though.

Last night was a great experience for sure! I had to go a little earlier, thus I missed the final race, but everything that you guys teached was very useful, especially the setup part and those little tips and tricks that are very AC specific. Also, I loved the whole environment, the mindset of just having fun when racing is great.
Thank you guys!

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back