1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Adjusting brake range for clubsport pedals

Discussion in 'RACE 07 - Official WTCC Game' started by Jens Rindal, Apr 9, 2011.

1. Hello
    I have shortened the brake pedal range on my Fanatec clubsport pedals, bun I cannot find anywhere I can adjust this in the race-series games from Simbin. The effect is that I now have a maximum of 50%-60% brake power. In other games, such as iRacing it is possible to calibrate the brakes, but not in SimBin games?

Any help is appreciated, as the games is really unplayable now..

2. Nico Major

Nico Major
    Premium Member

Maybe DXTweak can help you. (http://www.wingmanteam.com/latest_software/gadgets.htm#DX Tweak 2)

It "translates" raw input into the value that DirectX sees, so you could set 50% raw input to results in 100% DirectInput.
    It is from Logitech (I use it for my MOMO) but I think it should work for any joystick like input device (not sure though).
  3. I think they created that to overcome an issue that their older devices had about losing calibration or not calibrating with the full range in the past.
  4. Have you tried turning the pot on your brake pedal? I was having the same issues as you and just adjusted the pot to give me a suitable braking range. Tis a bit of a bind that it has to be changed between games (I run Iracing aswell) but it worked for me :)