• “Just being a mediocre driver has never been my ambition. That's not my style” ― Michael Schumacher
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dear Guest. Follow RaceDepartment on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, Steam and YouTube.

Add more Car slots to a Track (Server)

Discussion in 'Assetto Corsa' started by AndreD., Apr 27, 2017.

1. AndreD.

AndreD.

Ratings:
    +0
    Hello Guys,
    I have been searching for this subject for a while now but I can't figure it out.
    I am running a server and each track has its own number of slots for cars, is there anyway to increase those slots?
    I am asking because I run a server with 20 cars and there is a couple of tracks that I want to add but I can't because they have 16/18 Slots. :D

Any help would be much appreciated.
    Best Regards
    AndreD.

2. W.Fox

W.Fox
    Verstappen 2.0 Premium

Ratings:
    +113
  3. AndreD.

AndreD.

Ratings:
    +0
    First of all thanks for your reply W.Fox.
    I run a Drift server so those tracks serve no purpose to me :D
    One of the tracks I am talking about is Ebisu - Minami, it only has 16 slots, I tried to contact the Developer but he didn't reply. I would mind to modify the existing track but i assume I need the project files and obviously I don't have that.

If anyone knows an App / Mod / Software that allows to "edit" tracks and to be specific I want to edit the grid / pit stop to allow more cars let me know.

Best Regards
    AndreD.

4. Jempy

Jempy
    Premium

Ratings:
    +234
    • Wow Wow x 1
  5. AndreD.

AndreD.

Ratings:
    +0