Add a Rear Camera?

Hi all again,

I noticed that in the modern gt3 mods (IMSA 2023, GT World Challenge, etc) for rFactor 1, only some cars have rear facing cameras. For example, the AMR Vantage in the IMSA 2023 Mod has a rear view camera but the AMG gt3 does not. Now I am wondering if there is a way to import/add a camera into the AMG. In iRacing too, the AMG has a rear facing camera. Is there a software I can use to add/import a rear view camera into my car of choice? If anyone can help that would be great. : ) *Check Attachments*

Attachments

• 681390.jpg
    681390.jpg
    177.9 KB · Views: 56
Hi all again,

I noticed that in the modern gt3 mods (IMSA 2023, GT World Challenge, etc) for rFactor 1, only some cars have rear facing cameras. For example, the AMR Vantage in the IMSA 2023 Mod has a rear view camera but the AMG gt3 does not. Now I am wondering if there is a way to import/add a camera into the AMG. In iRacing too, the AMG has a rear facing camera. Is there a software I can use to add/import a rear view camera into my car of choice? If anyone can help that would be great. : ) *Check Attachments*
It's a mirror, it's just another mirror like the wing mirrors or centre mirror. Just the location coordinates and dimensions are different. It's easy to add but doing the graphic to make it look like a camera is hard.

I don't really care about the tv aspect too much, I just want to know how I can do it. Is there an app or do I just edit some files?

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.