1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

ADAC GT Masters Experience

Discussion in 'RaceRoom Racing Experience' started by Howard, May 9, 2014.

1. Howard

Howard
    Staff Emeritus | Engineer at Manor Racing Premium Member

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. Nice! Wonder if they will develop this into a separate product like DTM Experience with AI?

3. James Cook

James Cook
    Marcas fan

This is very welcome news.

4. Emerson Meyer

Emerson Meyer
    Keep Fighting Premium Member

I´m really happy! Amazing cars! Thanks Simbin!

5. Ive been running this new competition all day with every car in the GT3 class and I set my best lap with the Camaro and I cant beat it with any other car. 1:42.7s. Didnt expect that.

Last edited: May 10, 2014
  6. PaulH

PaulH
    Premium Member

Yeah, I found the Camaro worked best on this track(oh boy and that sound :thumbsup:), handles great(well they all do), closely followed by the merc, strange why the Mclaren isnt in the field? Or isnt it in that particular series?

7. Peter

Peter
    Premium Member

The McLaren wasn't in it in 2013, but they are back in the 2014 season.
    With one car.

8. Set my best time in the Audi at a 1:38.1 but I'm running about the same times with the Camaro & Corvette.

9. Emerson Meyer

Emerson Meyer
    Keep Fighting Premium Member

Can we wait for the Lambo? Or there is some license problem like the Porsche?

10. That's really quick. My best time has been in the Camaro so far but the Audi is right behind.

11. Peter

Peter
    Premium Member

Is that at Zandvoort?

12. Yes, for the ADAC GT Masters Competition. Down to a 1:37.9 now in the Camaro.

• Like Like x 2
  13. Peter

Peter
    Premium Member

That's close to real life times.
    There shouldn't be to much difference between the cars, The rest is personal preference .

14. I agree. The Camaro turns the center a little better for me than the Audi. Some additional setup tweaking should take care of that though.

15. I haven't tweaked the settings too much on any of the cars but the Camaro just seems to give me the fastest times in the stock setup.

• Agree Agree x 1
  16. The competition at Zandvoort is near to end. What in your opinion is the best and sweetable car from the list of GT3?

17. They have to. Instant buy.

• Agree Agree x 1
  18. Of course! Would like to see a different kind of AI as well. I quite like the option of "easy medium hard" (with fixed lap times).

19. I enjoy driving the Audi, Corvette, RUF the most.

20. RUF? This car is not in the competition (ADAC GT Masters) and there's actually no RUF GT3.