Activate Dev Apps

Manuel Staggl

German Racing Team
Hey guys,
just found out that you can activate the dev apps in the cfg file.

When its activated you get alot more apps to play with, for example a photomode app =)
Also a app where you can change the seat position is there and lots more.

To activate it go to xxx\SteamApps\common\assettocorsa\system\cfg and open the assetto_corsa.ini.

There you have to change ENABLE_DEV_APPS=0 from 0 to 1 and then just save it.

Have fun playing around with it =)

When I enable the dev apps. the game will crash after loading the car (on the gray screen with the AC Logo)... Anybody got this and knows how to fix it? I thought I saw this on the support forum but can't find it anymore...

The controll is ultra sensitive, how can you desensible this? e.g. one very quick tip on the cursor and the camera jumps 5m in front. And how do I get rid of this "camera" grey lines?

I couldn't solve it. I clicked on the cm version number a few times. I became a developer and I changed the developer part in assetto corsa from 0 to 1, but it still didn't work. I restarted cm.

Hey guys,
just found out that you can activate the dev apps in the cfg file.

When its activated you get alot more apps to play with, for example a photomode app =)
Also a app where you can change the seat position is there and lots more.

To activate it go to xxx\SteamApps\common\assettocorsa\system\cfg and open the assetto_corsa.ini.

There you have to change ENABLE_DEV_APPS=0 from 0 to 1 and then just save it.

Have fun playing around with it =)
hi, i had open the file, and it was 1, just because i have click developer mode in CM.
the problem is that i can made more power with some cars, and it work well.
but for me, i think the Kunos cars (you can edit the data.acd) you can do, but when you
save the new files, it return like before, so, you don't change nothing.
do you have a solution ?
thank.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back