ACSPRH V2 | F1 2023 Helmet Pack

Skins ACSPRH V2 | F1 2023 Helmet Pack 1.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
Hello Marco,

what about to bring back the old blue George Russell helmet because he used in Jeddah and now in Melbourne and maybe for the rest of the season.

Please Guys anyone have sucess in install helmets? For me not functional copy files in a C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\assettocorsa\content\cars\rss_formula_hybrid_2023\skins\AMR23_14_Alonso i can just see white helmet

The dds files that you shared name is like helmet_2023_b. it won't be appear in game(i only see the default white helmet) when i copy config and dds files to skin folder but if i change the name with "helmet_2012" it works but idk why .

It works but the resolution is different in standart version of helmet_2012(2048x512) while the yours is 2048x1024. So it doesn't cover the helmet correctly

Edit I fix it by adding some helmets into assettocorsa\content\driver like arai schuberth bell
What do you mean “fix it by adding some helmets into assettocorsa\content\driver like arai schuberth bell”? I had the exact same issue i.e. the helmet is not covered correctly.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.