ACRL DRS

Apps ACRL DRS 0.5

Login or Register an account to download this content
Hi all, first of all i wanna tell THOUSAND THANKS for this app that am really enjoyin but am having a problem when i go to use it on my dedicated server for F1 League...
the app have a correct configuration (car name, keyword for the server name)...active rules are only about drs activation at 1.0 seconds and ban refueling...
when me and my users do a race with this app, at the end the log parser give me an error and i cannot see the race log...but it works again if we disable the drs app...
Can u help me to solve this issue? we jave started a Championship that follow the real F1 world Championship and we're really excited at the idea to use this app but with this issue is big problem :(

p.s.- to see race log i use AcLogParser

To make this app work simultaneously with ProTyres, you need an updated lib\sim_info.py file. Download it from here. Save it to apps\acrl_drs\lib folder (I guess you need to overwrite the old file). Update: works fine after testing. Also confirmed with author of this app.

Last edited:
Any way to make the app work in practice and quali, regardless of how many seconds you are behind? I just want to have the DRS app green at the detection zone and hear the beep in every DRS activation zone. Tks.

I can recommend the RealPenalty App, which includes the Helicorsa and the DRS and can also impose a time penalty, a drive-through penalty, a Stpp & Go or a disqualification if the DRS is used incorrectly :)

Furthermore, the app can also record cutts and also monitor and punish the pit exit line :) (For the box exit line to be checked, an extra file is required, which can only be obtained from the app's creator)

best regards
Stefan

If you use the cutting system of the RP with the track.ini the tracklimits are really very good :) there are of course always some weak points (run out zones) but these can also be eliminated with good rules :)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back