acfl f1 2016

recently install acfl f1 2016,now the game gives a dump file error on start up,install the main files ,then the 131 patch ,put the other files in the proper folder but the game crashes on start up ,running the 161 version, is there a fix for this

We said that they have stolen our physics and that's it, it's funny that now they are selling it :D
I wouldn't recommend that mod from those ACFL guys ...

How as this proven/confirmed?

If true then I regret a little that I paid for the mod. To be honest though it's one of the few complete series we have in AC, and with some little edit of the power tables I was able to get very accurate (laptime) differences between the teams.

Sorry for slightly hi-jacking this thread but it's still relevant I think.

Can anyone tell me the difference between the "Multiplayer" version and the "AI" version?

There were two different downloads, plus a patch.

I can't see any major difference between the size of the files soooooo. Is it a case of one has been setup to simulate the performance of the real teams and the multiplayer is setup so all the performance levels of the cars are equal?

My French is a little rusty, haha. I did use Google translate which seemed ok but some pages wouldn't convert very well.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back