Sell Accuforce Pro + accessories

For sale, Simxperience Accuforce Pro (V1), approx 4 years use but still works like it was new.

Included: Motor / control box / Power cables / original Accuforce 330mm leather rim (barely used, I didnt like the shape and swapped on a Momo pretty quickly) / Accuforce button box + quick release, coiled cable.

The Slip ring was upgrade to the v2 design and then removed altogether as it just wasn't 100% reliable, but both original and v2 versions are included. I've been using the coiled cable for a long time with no issues.

As I understand it I can transfer my Simx software license for this to you if I ask them nicely, but best not to rely on that.

accu-1.jpg

Price: SOLD

==============================================================================================================================

Accessories:

2 x Accuforce button boxes with quick releases fitted.

accu-2.jpg
accu-3.jpg

Price: £300 EACH inc delivery within the UK. Payment accepted by bank transfer.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2 x Brown & Geeson quick releases (same as the simx part but does not include the passthrough circuit board + wiring for using the slip ring connection.

accu-4.jpg

Price: £75 EACH inc delivery within the UK. Payment accepted by bank transfer.

Last edited:
Great DD wheel I have one but I think the price may be a tad unrealistic, one sold recently for 650 and I found another for a friend of mine for 600 2 days ago with sim commander included, granted you have the extra button box and rim but I recently sold my button box/QR/rim and with SRM mag shifters for 250, I think a sub 1000 is a more realistic price that may attract a sale.

But it's your stuff so best of luck with the sale.

Lol .. you can buy new V2 990$.

It should be noted the V1 is nicer than the V2. The V1 has:

-A much nicer outer shell
-3 usb ports on the back
-The steering wheel cable plugs in the back rather than the front - making it much less likely to snag

The motor between the two systems is identical.

Also, the V2 retails for $999 rather than $990. I'm not saying this is a good/bad price, it's just important to keep these factors in mind.

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back