ACCtracker  - Assetto Corsa Competizione Championships and Sessions ranking on the web!

Misc ACCtracker - Assetto Corsa Competizione Championships and Sessions ranking on the web! 2.0.9

Login or Register an account to download this content
Hello
In order to use th new version, ACC tracker ask me ton install .NET Framework 4.8.1
But this soft is not supported by Windows Server 2016, is there a possibility to use the soft without this ? Alaways worked before but not since this update is needed
Hi Jérémy,
unfortunately this is not possible: in addition to ACCtracker itself, there are a number of accessory software components that refer to .NET 4.8 that make it impossible to go back to previous .NET versions.

Sorry.

Hi Jérémy,
unfortunately this is not possible: in addition to ACCtracker itself, there are a number of accessory software components that refer to .NET 4.8 that make it impossible to go back to previous .NET versions.

Sorry.
So it will be impossible to use the tracker for new version on lot of server which use this OS version ... for thing we don't use. Very very bad news
Since which version it'es mandatory ?

So it will be impossible to use the tracker for new version on lot of server which use this OS version ... for thing we don't use. Very very bad news
Since which version it'es mandatory ?
This is the situation:

• ACCtracker Server requires .NET 6.0, so it must start (try to start manually).
  • ACCtracker Manager requires .NET 4.8 and not 4.8.1. From what I understand, W2016 is compatible with version 4.8 and IS NOT compatible with version 4.8.1.

If you have .NET 4.8 installed it should work.

This is the situation:

• ACCtracker Server requires .NET 6.0, so it must start (try to start manually).
  • ACCtracker Manager requires .NET 4.8 and not 4.8.1. From what I understand, W2016 is compatible with version 4.8 and IS NOT compatible with version 4.8.1.

If you have .NET 4.8 installed it should work.
i confirm that it work with .NET 4.8 installed on server Win 2016 :)
Thanx for everything, 100% PRO as usual !!!

Hi Uzeby1991,
this is an activity not strictly linked to ACCtracker, you can find many guides online, for example: https://www.google.com/search?q=how...2NzA3ajBqMTWoAgCwAgA&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8
thank you for that , another question i have a server hosting provider for acc , assettohosting , and i am trying to conect the tracker to the server results ;

my server provider tells me its possible but i am too noob to figure it aparently :

i have received from my host

FTP Login details:

FTP server address: ***************** ( NOT A LINK )
FTP server port: ****************
User: ************************
Password: *********************

how do i set this on acc tracker to make it follow the server results?

thank you for that , another question i have a server hosting provider for acc , assettohosting , and i am trying to conect the tracker to the server results ;

my server provider tells me its possible but i am too noob to figure it aparently :

i have received from my host

FTP Login details:

FTP server address: ***************** ( NOT A LINK )
FTP server port: ****************
User: ************************
Password: *********************

how do i set this on acc tracker to make it follow the server results?
ACCtracker is not relevant here either, you must first obtain visibility of the ftp directory in the windows file system. Once this is done, you can configure ACCtracker by indicating the location on the FTP server you need.
Check it out here: https://www.howtogeek.com/272176/how-to-connect-to-ftp-servers-in-windows-without-extra-software/

Hi Max,

In the Championship, we had a driver disconnect in the last 5 mins of a race and they now get a DNF by their name and 0 points, How can you correct this DNF?

Also, how can you add points to a driver, I know there is a penalty page, but can not see how you can adjust positively.

What we are trying to achieve is to add points to a driver who got disconnected in the late stages of a race to match what their position was at the point of disconnection.

In the Championship, we had a driver disconnect in the last 5 mins of a race and they now get a DNF by their name and 0 points, How can you correct this DNF?
If a driver disconnects before the end of the race he will inevitably receive a DNF. I don't understand what's wrong.

Last edited:
If a driver disconnects before the end of the race he will inevitably receive a DNF. I don't understand what's wrong.
But if they complete 33 of 35 laps and other drivers “finish” but only did say 32 laps. Then the driver that got disconnected still beat them in the number of completed laps. But the app gives 0 points instead of the number of points for the position they actually got due to laps completed.

Another way to look at it is let’s say they didn’t get disconnected and simple crashed and went to pit and the repair time meant they didn’t rejoin before the race finished. They would still be awarded the points for their finishing position be it some laps down on the leader.

But if they complete 33 of 35 laps and other drivers “finish” but only did say 32 laps. Then the driver that got disconnected still beat them in the number of completed laps. But the app gives 0 points instead of the number of points for the position they actually got due to laps completed.

Another way to look at it is let’s say they didn’t get disconnected and simple crashed and went to pit and the repair time meant they didn’t rejoin before the race finished. They would still be awarded the points for their finishing position be it some laps down on the leader.
I think ACC determines the DNF. Anyway, send me the result file privately and the car references: I'll check it.

Soo acc Tracker créate a localhost web Server . How Can i make it online for other people ? Sory i am an internet noob
Forgive me my friend but I can't teach you how to configure a system on a forum. Don't you have an expert friend who can help you?

Hi.
No, I didn't design it with a multi-server setup in mind. What is the reason/scenario for your request?
Thanks for your reply.

I would like to have two races open in my cloud server at the same time and be able to record the results of both races.

Also can I see the race results of all drivers running the same track for a month from the ACC TRACKER? I want to start a month long Lap time challenge with my friends.

Thank you very much for your help MAX, and how can I donate to you?

Last edited:

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea