• “Just being a mediocre driver has never been my ambition. That's not my style” ― Michael Schumacher
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Have a chance to win a copy of F1 2017 The Game (PC) by following RaceDepartment on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, Steam and / or YouTube.

AC- Sounds

Discussion in 'Assetto Corsa' started by danielrod, Apr 30, 2017.

1. danielrod

danielrod

Ratings:
    +8
    Hi !! I have a little question, can I change the sounds of one car to other?? for example, the sounds of 312T to Tatuus... And in this case, what I'm must do?? thanks to all of you. Regards Dani:) (sorry for my english... :rolleyes: )

2. Ian Cameron

Ian Cameron

Ratings:
    +57
    Think this is what your looking for.
    Assetto Corsa Car Tuner 1.52 here on Race Department

3. danielrod

danielrod

Ratings:
    +8
    Thanks Cameron!!! I read it!!! ;);) In fact I' ve like to put externals sounds to mod 1967 F1 but I don't know how...

4. Ian Cameron

Ian Cameron

Ratings:
    +57
    sorry can't help you with that

5. danielrod

danielrod

Ratings:
    +8
    Thanks a lot Ian !!! i'm downloading and i've read the post that you send me !! so much to learn thanks again!!;)

6. ZethGAF

ZethGAF

Ratings:
    +102
    Probably better to just use Content Manager - very easy to use.

7. danielrod

danielrod

Ratings:
    +8
    Content Manager?? I gonna get it ! thanks Zeth !!!:):)

8. RasmusP

RasmusP
    AC Stuff and G27 help Staff Premium

Ratings:
    +825
    If you won't get the result you want I can write you a detailed guide in how to change one sound to another!
    With modded cars it's really simple:
    in content->cars->yourcarXY->SFX you have a GUIDs.txt and a carnameXY.bank
    Copy these 2 files to the car you want, rename the .bank to the other car.
    Open the GUIDs.txt and change every line where you have the car name to the new car name.

Now you have the same sound.

If you want a Kunos original sound for another car it's WAY more difficult. But I did it last week so it is possible but you have to create the individual GUIDs.txt yourself.

9. danielrod

danielrod

Ratings:
    +8
    Thanks Rasmus that's the way!! , there's no doubt, the some way to do in Rfactor, for example. but in AC I did'nt know whats files change, I'l do with the GUIDs but I did'tn any idea about the .bank file.
    Thanks again I trait to do and then I tell you. Thanks folk!!