• "Auto racing began 5 minutes after the second car was built." - Henry Ford
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dear Guest. Follow RaceDepartment on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, Steam and YouTube.

AC reset itself, lost everything?

Discussion in 'Assetto Corsa' started by ApexMaster31, Sep 15, 2017.

1. ApexMaster31

ApexMaster31

Ratings:
    +5
    so something weird happened, the game reset itself yesterday when i boot it up. all my settings went to stock. I lost my Career as well. now I have this stupid bar on bottom screen tells me all drivers and lap time. however no app is open in the sidebar? also i have the stupid arrows on the track to tell me when to brake and go , how do remove that as well?

2. Brandon Wright

Brandon Wright
    I may not be fast, but I'm wide! Premium

Ratings:
    +1,621
    Press F9 to cycle through the leaderboard options and turn them off. The driving line can be turned off in the same place you set your assists (TC/ABS/Auto-Clutch/etc.) I believe.

3. Radu Oros

Radu Oros

Ratings:
    +398
    Seems you lost the Assetto Corsa folder from Documents and was replaced by a new one with new profile settings. So check everything again in all the menus and configure it, and the realism settings too, put them back to Pro if that's what you had.

4. ppbucko

ppbucko

Ratings:
    +13
    We had the Assetto update on Xbox on Wednesday, all Xbox users have lost everything, career reset to 0% all special event achievements gone, car setups all Ffb settings reset to default.