[AC] HELP: Tyres ZERO(absolute ZERO) Grip...like on pure ice...BUG

Hi, i've got a massive issue with MANY mods, that their tyres have ZERO grip and i really mean ZERO!!!...car still in pits just slides to the lowest point of the track, when i hit throttle the first time...like on ice...when i accelerate and burn out the rears (or all 4 with awd) the tyres burn out and produce smoke and the tyre pressure goes up, untill they explode, but the tyre suface stays cold...

I have this problem with several mods, equal if old mods, or 2022 ones and also with high quality mods and v10-tyre model...not only with old tyre models.

I had this problem several times before and could solve it by changing tyres to similar ones in CM with the "change tyres option"...but for many cars this wont work, there are no fitting tyres, or after changing, very often the new tyres have the same issue then...just ZERO grip and cars just slide downhill to lowest point of track, like on ice.

I also discovered that some mods, that worked once and were drivable, now also have this problem...for example the "Kamaz Dakar Truck"...first it worked fine...one month later, grip gone completely.

What the f*** is wrong and how can i solve this???

PLEASE no guessing around and smarttalk...only reply if u got a real clue, or idea, what causes this and how this problem can be solved.

I USE:
-latest CM (updated itself this week)
-SOL 2.2.3
-CSP 1.79p5

The problem is CSP "use extended physics" option, it enables rain tires and breaks a large number of mods that were already incorrect but in a harmless way. Specifically they're referencing .lut files that don't exist in the car's folder, CSP changes behaviour of missing files from 100% grip to 0% grip, if you have that checkbox selected. If you look through the tire file for whatever.lut and then compare to what actually exists you can create that file and put
Code:
0|1
1|1
inside it. Or if you find that file in another mod you could copy it over.

Last edited:
The problem is CSP "use extended physics" option, it enables rain tires and breaks a large number of mods that were already incorrect but in a harmless way. Specifically they're referencing .lut files that don't exist in the car's folder, CSP changes behaviour of missing files from 100% grip to 0% grip, if you have that checkbox selected. If you look through the tire file for whatever.lut and then compare to what actually exists you can create that file and put
Code:
0|1
1|1
inside it. Or if you find that file in another mod you could copy it over.
...Yes i use extended tyreFX...that means, when i have this issue, i just have to turn of the extended tyre physics, when driving these cars?

o solved one set of car tyres by copying a missing lut from one car to the affected car and it worked fine although there was 3 or 4 different lut files of the same name that other cars had in there data folder i used windows search to search the car directory for the missing lut files which means i couldnt see which car folder i was taking the lut file from so some luts may not be the right lut file for the specific car you cross it with

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.