AC Dpad buttons

Hey guys, so I play Assetto Corsa with my Logitech G27 and I have a problem with the dpad. I can't use it because every time I map a action to the dpad and I press it, it opens the pit menu panel instead of doing the action. In the controls settings tab in Content Manager it says you can use POV buttons there, so I assume it should be possible but I can't get it to work. Any idea how?
1643654688557.png

1643654917308.png

Last edited:
There’s an option to use mouse in pit. When that’s selected the *dpad* becomes free. There is also an option somewhere in CSP settings (in general, or maybe ui - something like that) to disable dpad for pits too.

Imagine you figured this out by now tho!

Last edited:
There’s an option to use mouse in pit. When that’s selected the road becomes free. There is also an option somewhere in CSP settings (in general, or maybe ui - something like that) to disable dpad for pits too.

Yeah, figured this out already. Got it working by using my arrow keys to navigate the menu. Still thanks for the reply!

There’s an option to use mouse in pit. When that’s selected the *dpad* becomes free. There is also an option somewhere in CSP settings (in general, or maybe ui - something like that) to disable dpad for pits too.

hiya, i don't suppose you know where this setting is? I can't seem to find it. Thanks!

Yeah, figured this out already. Got it working by using my arrow keys to navigate the menu. Still thanks for the reply!
How do you do that, please help me. Im having the same problem my D'Pad buttons don't work because when I press it it just show the pit menu. And I want, that buttons for other functionalities. If you could tell me how you solved it, I will apreciated very much.

How do you do that, please help me. Im having the same problem my D'Pad buttons don't work because when I press it it just show the pit menu. And I want, that buttons for other functionalities. If you could tell me how you solved it, I will apreciated very much.
If you have CSP you can go into General Patch Settings and there's an option under controls called Stop AC from using D-Pad in pits app. This worked for me.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.